BREAKDOWN TWO

bees in my bonnet 
ennio morricone
tequila comment

Social media has had its ups and downs in my life but I've really given it up and moved on from the desire to post and share. I'll share through being myself instead and try to be more present and give people I love a call or text. Maybe I'll bring back writing letters..

huffing and puffing
blackbird curses autumn winds
pondside tragedy

Shaking a fist in anger, tears and a wreck. You can't bukankan, look away but it's hard to pretend. A lot of people love suffering and think it's necessary to live, I vehemently disagree. Try not to let yourself get worked up and have a friend to lean on. In the moment it's hard to control yourself.

september lookout
grazing fawn spots the leaves change
into gun barrels

I've always been one step ahead, always picked as the weakest link but surprising my doubters. Surprising myself. I'll die one day and it's clear to me I have to live for now because it's all I have. If you stare at something, anything long enough you can start to see the leaves change into gun barrels. Everything's hurting our Earth and no one wants to take personal accountability. I'm trying to warn others before it swallows me too, I can't escape it either. Leave something behind.