KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.

Author's POV

"VEGAS", everybody exclaimed as he fell down and hit the ground with a thud.

Kinn and Porsche rushed to his side, their faces filled with concern.

"CHAY?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?", Tankhun yelled, his anger evident in his voice.

Porchay stood there as he slowly put his gun down. He had no expressions on his face.

Porsche got up and went towards Porchay and slapped him hard across his face. The sound echoed in the tense silence.

"Why? Why did you shoot him?", Porsche asked.

"He stood as a threat to Khun Korn", Porchay replied coldly, his eyes devoid of any remorse.

Kinn looked at Porchay in disbelief. While Porsche couldn't believe how a boy so naïve could become so ruthless and cold-hearted.

Anger was bubbling up inside him as placed another slap across Porchay's face.

"HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO YOU PORCHAY. HE WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU WENT THROUGH A HARD TIME! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HIM?", Porsche asked.

"Enough Porsche", Vegas said. He hadn't lost his consciousness as the bullet had hit only his shoulder. He tried to get up but winced in pain.

Porsche rushed towards him and along with Kinn helped Vegas stand up, supporting him on either side.

Vegas looked deeply into Porchay's eyes and said, "It's not Chay's mistake. He has been manipulated and brainwashed by Korn all along."

Porchay's expression remained unchanged, but a flicker of doubt crossed his eyes as he processed Vegas's words.

"What do you mean Vegas?", Kinn asked.

Vegas looked at Korn and said, "Tell them. Tell them the dirty secrets you've been hiding all this time."

Korn remained calm and laughed softly. "Vegas, I think you need to rest. You're delusional if you think anyone will believe your lies," Korn sneered.

Vegas chuckled and said, "You are the one who had been deceiving people, including your own children."

Vegas's words hung in the air, creating a tense atmosphere.

Korn looked at them and then at Porchay. "Chay, believe me. What Vegas is saying is just an attempt to turn you against me.

"I believe you Khun Korn", Porchay said. Korn nodded and then looked at Vegas and smirked.

"Alright. If you choose to believe him, then be it. But first listen to me first", Vegas said. "Few months, Kim went missing and no one noticed. He was kidnapped by one of our underbosses and he was almost killed. And do you know who is behind the kidnapping?"

Porchay shaked his head sideways in denial.

"Your dear Khun Korn", Vegas revealed.

"WHAT?!", Kinn exclaimed in shock. Porsche's jaw dropped as the weight of Vegas's words sank in.

Porchay was shocked but he was much brain-washed and manipulated by Korn that it was hard for him to fully comprehend the gravity of the situation.

"But why...why would Uncle try to hurt his own son?", Porsche asked in shock.

Vegas scoffed and said, "Because Kim knew something about Korn that could potentially expose about how dirty and selfish he truly is."

"What secret?", Kinn asked. "What secret is so damning that Paa would go to such extremes to silence his own son?"