Consumed by her grief, Rellie walked along finding herself near the Orpheum.

She scoffed to herself. "A cruel stroke of fate."

Rellie began walking away and distracted by her grief, she failed to realize someone was behind her.

She was pushed into an alley and the man said, "Give me your money and I won't hurt you."

Rellie frowned. "I don't have money on me."

"Give me your money!"

"Dude. What part of I don't have any money don't you understand?"

The man raised the gun he was holding.

Rellie looked down the barrel. "I'm not afraid of you or what you might do."

A shot sounded and for a moment, Rellie felt an intense pain, then nothing.

The man ran off, desperate to escape his crime.

She looked down at her bleeding body. "Tragic fate, I suppose. A life cut short by one shot. Alex, Reggie, Luke, I'm gonna find you."

---

Rellie found herself in a dark room and looked around, seeing nothing. "Hello? Where am I? Hello?!"

"Rellie?" a voice called.

"Alex? Where are you?"

"Follow my voice."

She did as he said and ran up and hugged him. "I missed you so much!"

Alex frowned. "What are you doing here?"

"I died."

"Obviously. How?"

"Wouldn't give money to a psycho."

Alex hugged his sister tighter. "I missed you so much, Rellie."

"I missed you too, Alex. Now, how do we get out of here?"

"I have no idea."

Rellie sighed and sat on the ground, pulling her legs up to her chest. She sniffled quietly. "I don't want to be stuck here forever."

Reggie sat down beside her. "We'll get out, Rellie. Somehow."

Rellie looked at him and nodded slowly as she said softly, "I wish I believed you."

Reggie pulled her closer and she rested her head on his shoulder, trying not to break down in tears.