When you are attacked by his rivals ( requested )

As the morning sun bathed the luxurious mansion in a warm glow, Yn awoke to the scent of fresh flowers and the distant murmur of bodyguards securing the premises.

Jungkook, the charismatic Mafia king, was already dressed in a tailored suit, his eyes dark and intense. He approached Yn with a gentle smile, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Good morning, my queen," he murmured, his voice a low rumble. "Good morning" she muttered with her half eyes open

"Here, coffee for you, your majesty" he spoke with professionalism shining in his voice, a smile crept across her face, accepting it gladly she replied "what an honour, my lord"

Soft giggles filled the room, as they chuckled at their romantic yet fun act, after having her coffee, she was picked up swiftly and was kept at the bathroom counter, he pecked her temples

"I doubt if you were a babysitter before being a Mafia king" she spoke with a a cute pout as he brushed her teeth. "I can be one for you tho" he winked, a pink tint fluch across her face as she stepped down the counter and made her way towards the luxurious bathtub

"You want me to drag you out of the bathroom, or you'll leave on your own" she spoke with a playful glare. "I don't like anyone of them" he smirked

"Ahhh!! Jungkookah! Leave please" she whined earning a chuckle and he left

After a lavish breakfast, Jungkook excused himself for an important meeting "Love, you're heading out already?" Yn spoke with concern

"Yes, it's an important meeting. I'll be back as soon as I can." He swiftly pulled her towards him, caressing her cheeks softly. "Take care of yourself, okay? I worry when you're out there dealing with... everything."

"I appreciate your concern, but you know I can handle it. Besides, I have the best bodyguards looking out for me." He replied."Oh, right, the intimidating army you've got." She said her tone full of Sarcasm

"They're the best. And you, my queen, are in good hands. Just stay in the mansion, and I'll be back before you know it." He pecked her forehead

"Alright, take care. And... come back to me in one piece." She spoke with a nod

Jungkook leaned in, kissing her gently "Always, my love. I'll be counting the moments until I see you again." Before leaving he reminded Yn to stay within the confines of their opulent home.

As Jungkook left, Yn couldn't shake a subtle unease, a feeling that would soon transform into a chilling reality as the tranquility of the morning shattered around her.Later, yn found herself watching her favourite drama.

Yn sank into the plush cushions of the living room sofa, the television casting a gentle glow in the room. The morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, creating a serene atmosphere. Little did she know that the peace surrounding her was a fragile facade about to be shattered.

Suddenly, the piercing sound of gunshots reverberated through the mansion, yanking Yn from the fictional world into a stark reality. The remote slipped from her hands, clattering to the floor, as she instinctively stood, her eyes wide with shock.

She moved cautiously through the echoing halls, the once familiar surroundings now charged with an unsettling tension. The scent of danger lingered in the air, and her heartbeat quickened with every step. It was then that she stumbled upon a chilling realisation the lifeless bodies of her bodyguards laid across the marble floor.

Panic set in as she turned on her heel, only to face a group of masked kidnappers.

"Where's your precious king now?" they taunted, their words slicing through the air. Yn, though fear gnawed at her, summoned a defiance born out of love. "He'll find you, and you'll regret crossing him."