Chapter 5: A "Girl(s) Troubles"

In the Unknown Abyss...

A separate plane of existence aside from the normal world. A place where time doesn't matter. a place full of unpredictable thingss waiting to happened...

But deep within this unknown world, there resides certain trio of deities that are most recognized to all, not just by their names but beauty, knowledge and wisdoms as well...

???: Aeon~ Aeony where are you~?

A seductive voice called out to a room full of many things, merchandises stacked into towers and many more bizarre objects that floated and orbitted by...

???: Are you here dear Sis~?

She peeks over a pile of bean bags and a pillow forrt looking for her sister, but she wasn't there.

???: How about here~?

She appears upside down, looking down at the little reading room with many piles of magazines and books but no dear sister so far..

???: Hmm~~...

She hummed, thinking to where her sister could be, until she got an idea.

Quickly flying towads another part of this vast room, she soon found her.

Lying on the ground with many books around her, the said sister noticing her arival.

???: There you are Aeon~~

Aeon: Is there something you need Sister Venus?

Venus: Oh nothing, just wanted to check on you, but what's wrong? You sound sad..

Aeon and Venus Lovelace, two of the Trinity Goddesses who are worshipped by many people from the mortal world, with the third member and leader being their own Mother

Aeon looks at her sister before going back to her TV..

Aeon: .... A Legend has passed away in one of my favorite worlds...

Venus: A Legend passed away?

Aeon: Yes, a Legend.. may the Gods of that world bring him peace.. especially the Omni-King.. Though you wouldn't know Sister since you have other interests.. So it's best to not dwell into it....

Venus: Okay....?

Aeon: Just leave me be for now dear Sister, I must clean up my books, it needs thorough cleaning with care..

Venus shrugs as she starts to leave, she glances at her sister one last time, seeing she was now doing what she said, cleaning up her books which revealed to be mangas.

After that, she left...

....

______________________________________________________________________

.....