C A B I N E T

V i n n i e

Not much had happened. Other than me having no progress on finding out who the brunette haired girl was, where nova is, and what happened to my real parents the day they teleported me at the burrows.

Rumor has it, Draco and Astoria are dating.

Not that I should care. We're through. I was the one to break up with him.

But I couldn't get the thought out my head of how quick things happened. I didn't gave him a chance to explain what had really happened back at the burrows but him looking seemingly unaffected by stuff that passed confirmed to me that perhaps he did just used me to get the best of me. I was the chosen one's friend anyway.

It's almost the end of the school year. Frustration took over me over the thought that I've not little to no progress of finding out about everything I need to find out. Draco was off my mind, I wanted to find Nova, I wanted to ensure her safety, I want to know about the brunette-haired-girl and what her relevance is on my life that she could control my dreams.

I had read about something one day when I was browsing on the restricted part of the library. Book of seers. The title says.

A seer is witch with gift beyond
Inner eye opened, for the future they hold
Once a seer spoke prophecy, one can't escape
For one can deny, but it is not a mistake

The first page of the book is handwritten with cursive. On the side of it says the author's name. Cassandra Trelawney.

I head to Professor Trelawney the same day I had read that. It bothers me, that poem. I couldn't sleep without hearing a voice reciting it. But it was not my voice I was hearing, it was someone else's. A woman's, her voice is as wavy and elegant as how the penmanship of the person who wrote that poem.

Running for Professor Trelawney wasn't much help as I wanted it to be. She just stared at me for long uncomfortable minutes and when she went back to her wits, she answered casually that it was her grandmother. Then ask me if I could leave the classroom since she had far more important stuff to do and bid me goodbyes in goodluck of my endeavors.

Before I left, she also mentioned that seer's prediction were stored in the ministry of magic's department of mysteries. And for what I had remembered, was broken down when Harry, Ginny and the others fought death eaters. They didn't know who the others are but names carved into my mind like stone: Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and Nova Black.

Nova, right. Focus.

I need to find nova before anything else.

I placed the brunette-haired-girl on the side of my mind for a bit and started crossing out suspicions on who might have Nova. My notebook was on shambles, I wanted to make a proper set up but the least I wanted to was for Luna and Cho to find out about my investigation.

I felt like Sherlock Holmes. Just a less smart one.

It was the last week of June.

For some reason that even I could not explain, I suddenly had the urge to go to the room of requirement. Maybe the book harry disposed of there had something I could use. The thought was mental, a mere potions book could not possibly help me move on forward with the investigation I was doing. I went there, nevertheless.

I opened my eyes and found myself wandering about a room full of unorganized artefacts. Some familiar because of the books I ventured through.

I saw him-Draco- on my peripheral view, he was gliding his hands through a familiar looking cabinet. The pulled a dusty piece of tapestry covering it.