Episode 1.

1- Friends of the Faeries

━─━────༺༻────━─━

As Aeternitheos was taken to the Obsidian Palace, his sister's cries slowly faded into the distance, and the surroundings drastically shifted from the opulence of the Ruby Palace to a much more modest and desolate environment. The atmosphere in the Obsidian Palace mirrored the coldness and neglect that was intended for those considered unworthy of the royal family.

It felt eerily familiar.

Still struck with fear, the maid carefully placed Aeternitheos in a small crib, surrounded by shadows that seemed to linger within the walls before disappearing from his sight. He could feel the isolation and bitterness permeating the air. Even as a newborn, this place was giving him shivers of an unwanted memory threatening to blind him.

Despite being an infant, the weight of his name, lineage and fate pressed upon him like a heavy burden.

Aeternitheos De Alger Obelia.

How he wished he was reincarnated as someone outside the Emperor's kill vision, or at least be reincarnated at an age where he could somewhat defend himself, but alas, he would have to deal with this.

From his understanding, he had been reincarnated into the world of Lovely Princess or Who Made Me A Princess, as Athanasia's twin brother. If his memories of the characters he had seen so far served him right. They were both novels that he was unfortunately very familiar with from his past life.

To him, it didn't matter what book he fell in.

The moment he was born, he knew the butterfly effect had already begun.

If he didn't gather himself and his thoughts calmly, he was going to meet an early demise. More earlier than his last ones.

That meant he was not only the son of Claude De Alger Obelia, the deranged psychopathic Emperor he met just now but also the son of Diana, the fairy-like Siodonna dancer who stole the Emperor's heart.

Aeternitheos was quite interested in the fact that Diana was his mother. Shame that her fragile body was unable to handle the difficulties of childbearing. He would have loved to meet her, something about her felt warm and safe to him: a contrast to how cold he often felt. Perhaps finally he could have seen with his own two eyes what they all meant by how her beauty was stunning, resembling that of a fairy.

He always found that odd. Not in a mean or disrespectful way towards his mother, but in a way that he felt there was more than meets the eye.

Mysterious individuals often kept many secrets, and Aeternitheos was such an inquisitive being, so naturally, he would be of his mysterious mother. He was glad that Athanasia managed to meet her in Who Made Me A Princess, albeit for a few moments. It was more than he ever could.