4|| 'Spiny door to spiny head'

AHANA PATEL

Tara broke up with her boyfriend and now sitting with me on the couch and watching Moana. She came here crying and her face had a red mark, he slapped her and screamed at her. Why this feels like same to mine? How John slapped me twice and yelled at my face.

"I think someone is at door." She shook me and I got up to check who came on 11 pm. Pizza has already arrived, and did she order anything else? Maybe the Momo's again with that dragon soup. I peeked through the side window and saw a chic white car parked outside.

"How much is-" Fuck this day again and again. His smile peeking till end and another one standing beside him did the same holding a cake in his hand. Two faces I regret seeing on same day with together. "Leave before I kick your balls like last time...remember mister?"

"Wait...is Tara in here?" Luke asked in a sad voice and his eyes teared up. "Yep, and I won't allow you in because the pain you caused her." Luke tried peeking but I blocked his way. One more thing Luke and John were best friends and I met John like that then joined his fucking office.

"Oh come at least give them a chance." John said and my fists curled to punch him. "Who is-" Tara came out eating the pizza and sipping coke around her cheeks. "He wants to talk." Tara rolled her eyes and walked back in. "Now she isn't willing so leave both of you." 

"How can you say that...let her come out or we step in." John was the one making scene again and Luke tried to pull him off. "Oh, shut it and let me finish...Ahana, I loved you like nothing and even cared about you for months or years and you just break things apart to see me suffer."

Him talking about care would be the worst thing ever I heard in my lifetime. "Fuck off and get over its John and Luke I will talk about you to Tara." He is a good guy and I trust him rather than this dipshit.

"LEAVE JOHN...FUCK OFF." I yelled and Luke pulled him, and he tried walking over, but Luke had blocked his way and he turned back to the car. "Luke is sorry to you and rethink about it." She nodded and I walked up to bed because today was a long ass day.

                                                                                     __________

I got matched on Tinder and he seemed to get ready for a date night. "Tara are you sure?" She agreed to meet Luke and talk things off, but I fear wheatear that John would be there. "Chill babes and listen you go enjoy the date and have fun...don't forget about condoms." 

"Bitch...take care and call me if anything needed and careful around Allen." She hugged me and left to meet Luke. Tinder profile showed an odd name, and he looks cute though. Maxy was the profile name and his age showed around early 30's so we might fit.       

The cab stopped in front of a huge tower and the area looked luxury. Growing as a middle-class girly and reaching all the way here made me feel special but after seeing this...all seems low. The doors were spiny, and I like those a lot like we can run around and play. My legs stepped to the spiny door, and it started moving as I did.

God, my dreams are alive...brain you feeling great? How many times did I walk? My head is feeling weird and why the world is moving sideways now? Oh lord, I am going to die...bye.

"Nothing...no need-" My ears were hearing noises and eyes saw many human things around me. Shit, I fainted like stupid after walking around the door in front of these many humans. "Hello...can you hear me?" He waved at me and snapped his fingers.

"Where am I?" Ahana, can't you ask anything else expect those silly one. "Somewhere here and how are you feeling?" I nodded and he helped me sit. "Wanna meet a doc?" No, I hate them and the only one should be Didi. "NO... PLEASE DON'T CALL THEM." My fears rise high.

My hands wrapped around him, and my body felt safe with him. "Hey, don't worry I won't call them and take deep breaths." I did as he said, and his fingers drew circles on my back. "Now are you here alone?" I don't know and please don't leave me again.

"Please...please don't leave me now...please." I cried on his shoulder, and he picked me up and I hung like a baby sloth around his body. "Address?" His hard-core voice made me shiver and I was sitting on someone's passenger seat. "Drive...I can talk." He agreed and started driving.

"Do you need anything?" My mind was busy looking his face and those amber eyes shining among the moonlight and my date night is ruined. "Fuck...can I use your phone?" He nodded and I was about to ask his passcode, but he typed it for me, and I saw it. 

"Hey, it's me and I will there within 10 minutes so wait outside please...oh come one do that for your bestie." Tara agreed at last, and I told him the left-right turns. "Finally, here and you good?" I nodded and before getting off my mind wanted to ask this question.

"Thanks, and didn't catch your name?" He smiled and winked at me then drove away. Rude but did help me. "Is he your date? He is fucking handsome and cute." Tara said and wrapped a blankie around me. "No, he helped me and dropped me off because I fainted." 

30 minutes to explain Tara that the guy who helped wasn't my date and I didn't love him too. He is handsome and good like she said but his face looked so familiar like I have seen him. "He kind looks like your old friend." Tara said and my brain thought about my list and didn't catch any.

"Who?" She handed me ice because there is a bruise in my forehead and tomorrow is my first day at Blue Eyes. "Come on girl think who it could be and good night." She ran up and closed the door keeping me here alone watching some random movie. Who is it?

Chapter four of 'Dirty Little Liars' is here and do vote if you enjoy.

~raven

word count- 1065