5|| 'Mr. Aarav made me horny'

AHANA PATEL

The clock ticked sharp 9:30 am, Nisha isn't here, and I took deep breaths believing everything would be perfect. Tara dropped me and went to see Luke and talk their things out then have a chat about John Allen begin around me. "Ahana, Mr. Aarav is asking for you." Mr. Aarav? What about Nisha? Okay, let's go meet that Mr. Aarav.

"Floor 30 first cabin and do knock." I nodded and entered the lift. My fingers crossed to show good impression and stay totally calm instead of having thrown a mess. I reached for the doorknob and twisted it open. Fuck, Ahana you forgot to knock girl. "Keep the meeting on-"

His voice felt familiar, and the same shiver reached my spine like last two times...from Ayush's party and last night that guy who dropped me home after the mess. His dark amber eyes glowing with sun and fluffy brown hair and those jawlines making me kneel. Shut it girl. His shirt was fit, and blazer removed which made his muscles pop out and I drooled over him. 

"...call him and let the money transfer through cash so he doesn't argue-" I stood there and heard him talk with someone. "I believe you're-" My mind took time to process and what did he say to me and why am I standing like a stick? "Pardon me...sorry." He signaled me to have a seat.

"Ahana Patel, though some manners will be shown." Oh fuck, he is talking about knocking. "Sorry...kind of forgot it in stress." His eyes narrowed and he isn't a funny guy like John. Better one and I like a serious type of daddy in my- SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN AND HEART TOO.

"Mind if I ask some questions?" Mr. Aarav even if you say to kneel I would- STOP AHANA. "Sure." He opened my resume file and flipped through it. My fingers nervously playing around below the desk. "Ms. Nisha have asked and-" "Answer when I ask only." He is such a rude bullshit. 

"Will you work as my PA?" God...that is a huge position for me. "Ahana I am asking you so answer me?" I nodded but he didn't say anything. "Ahana, I need words from your mouth." "Yes, I would like to be your PA." My heart raced and he signed some papers then before leaving I had a random question but important for me.

"Mind if I ask one question?" He hummed and my brain agreed with the words inside me. "I have heard your voice somewhere but...where?" He raised his head and had a smirk on his face. Within seconds stood up and stood beside me with one hand on his pocket and other one raised my chin. I blushed while his fingers touched my skin. His face leaned closer and our eyes bored.

"Yeah...when I fucked your sweet little pussy." His smile stayed and my heart stopped beating and red tint covered my face. "How...I mean-" "Monday onwards reach here by 9 am Ahana." He left the cabin, and I sat down cleaned my thighs together feeling nothing. I left too and booked a cab and reached home by evening.

"Chotu...how was the meeting?" Ayush was here and he handed me a beer can. "Girl...What did your Nisha aunty say?" Not her but I spoke to my childhood enemy and Ayush's best friend who is no other but Siddharth Aarav, next CEO of Blue Eyes. I fucking knew him, but I had a hate towards Aarav's only because of him and tried to just forget them.

"Guys it was fucking Siddharth not her." Ayush smiled hearing the name and Tara was giving me a side eye because her mind would just stay dirty. "My lord...it was Mr. Aarav you spoke today." I explained them what offer I got and didn't even mention the last part. My lower region throbbed thinking what he said few hours ago.

"Let's go to party for Ahana." Ayush agreed and he came back from Spain last night and talked to Amelia and she will come here by next month to visit our parents. "I should call Luke to keep you company Ayush." He laughed and we drove to nearest club and ordered vodka shots. 

"Let's play a game...where we try to finish maximum number of shots." Luke said and we all agreed, and Ayush warned us. He isn't drinking because got drive us back. "3,2,1 and go." Luke, Tara and I started gulping the shots and Ayush took pictures of our silly faces. "I am down." Luke stopped by 7 because he can't handle much. Me and Tara almost drank 15.

"Maybe you should stop...Tara it's 18th one." We both showed our middle finger and Tara went to Luke and pulled him to the dance floor and I drank the 21st shot. "Fuck...my head spins." Ayush went out to call and I joined the dance floor and moved my hips to the song. Tara kissed Luke and they have fixed their issue. My heart wanted a love like that right now.

"You alone?" Some drank guy came and held my waist. "Nah bro... not coming." I pushed him aside and he kept following me. "Oh, come one just one night." Suddenly someone slapped him, and he fell back. "Stay away from my girl." His voice was same, and a coat covered me. "Let's get out of here." He held my back and helped me get out from this club.

"Anyone with you?" My eyes felt blurry and head feeling heavy. "Weeeee...21 shots...I won." I tripped over a stone and before falling he helped me stand. "Ahana, anyone with you?" I kept my hands on his chest and drew circles. "Abs... I see you're a handsome...weee we go." "Fuck." He hissed and I chuckled while pulling him close. "Aarav...made me horny and... can I touch that?" 

"Ahana, you drunk so sit in the car." He pushed me in and buckled me up. "He...I felt it. He drove through dark street and stopped somewhere. "Where the fuck-" "Stop yelling and come." I felt like flying and he carried me inside. "Are you going to fuck me?" He sighed and dropped me on the bed, and he started unbuttoning his shirt. 

"I knew...it that...you brought me here to-" He rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom. "YOU LOOK LIKE THE SAME AARAV I KNOW." My words echoed the room and suddenly the door opened, and he came out wrapped around a towel and nothing else. "Nice abs... I like it."

"Ahana sleep and call me if-" "What if I want you to fuck me?" He groaned and went to wear something. "Nobody can ignore a beauty like me." He came to and leaned to my height. "I know and stop provoking me Ahana." He said and I pulled him close to my face. "I fucking want to."

Chapter five here and vote if you enjoyed...<3!

~raven

word count- 1145