Chapter 1

Addison pulled her hair up in a pony tail, and walked into Seattle Grace Mercy West with a new found confidence. "Addison" said a familiar voice behind her, Addison turned around smiling " Richard". Richard wrapped his arms around Addison "Good to see you again" he whispered into Addison's ear "Good to see you too" responded Addison smiling. "You have to sign some papers and then you can have your coat " smiled Richard, while letting go of their embrace and walking to Richard's office. Patricia lay the papers infront of Addison, and explained where to sign and what it means if she signs. "Okay, so here's your coat, and the attendings lounge is near the nurses station on the second floor" smiled Richard while handing Addison a fresh new white lab coat. "Thanks Richard" smiled Addison "No problem" responed Richard with a faint smile.

Addison got out off Richard's office and walked straight up to the attendings lounge, the first thing she noticed was the pot of freshly brewed coffee on the table, Addison looked around the lounge for a clean mug and after finding 5 cents, a pack of gum and an phone charger she finally found a mug whom had Seattle Grace Mercy West written on it. Addison poured some coffee in her mug when a small woman came walking in "Fill it when you empty it" was the first thing she said "Oh yes sorry, i'm Addison by the way, Addison Forbes Montgomery" smiled Addison while stretching her hand out to the small woman. "Doctor Miranda Bailey" responded Miranda firmly, "What's your specialty?" asked Addison while taking a sip of her coffee. "General, you?" asked Miranda while herself too pouring coffee in a mug "Neonatal, and OBGYN etcetera" smiled Addison. "This - Coffee - is - disgusting" chuckled Addsion while emptying her mug in the sink "Yeah, there's a this car thing-y whom sells coffee infront of the hospital, we all get our coffee there" smiled Miranda while holding up her to-go coffee mug as an example. "I'll remember that, thanks Miranda" smiled Addison. Addison put on her white lab coat and clipped her pager and hospital ID to her coat, checking herself in the mirror one last time before exiting the lounge.

"1 - run the labs of Mister Johanson, 2- bring Catherine from peds up for her CT, 3- Go help in the ER and 4- You..you get to do rectal exams" smiled a resdent, with big black curls and a strict expression, altough her expression changed when she ordered '4' to do rectal exams, changing from a strict, formal expression to a slight smirk. When Addison heard that the resident stopped talking she walked up to her "Excuse me, are you Doctor..uh- Stevens?" asked Addison "Nope, i'm Doctor Yang, Izzie is over there" stated Cristina while pointing her finger over at the other side of the nurses station where a blonde doctor was standing, flirting with another doctor. "Okay, thanks", Addison walked up to Izzie with a smile "Doctor Stevens? I'm Doctor Addison Montgomery, you're on my service" smiled Addison "You're the new OBGYN? i'm Isobel Stevens, but Izzie 's fine" responded Izzie while shaking Addison's hand. "Okay follow me to patient's room while i fill you in on the case" stated Addison her heels clicking on the hospital's floor noisy " Alice Hayes, her baby has her organs in a sack out of her body. Alice and the baby must be monotored, she is due this week and the baby girl is going to be delivered by C-section" ranted Addison while she knocked on the door Of Alice Hayes' room . "Goodmorning Miss Hayes, i'm Doctor Addison Montgomery" smiled Addison, shaking the patients hands "I'm Alice" smiled Alice. "Okay Alice, we will be bringing you up to the OR in an hour, Doctor Stevens is going to prep you , the baby is going t-" muttered Addison, before getting interupted by Alice "Jane, her name is Jane" she said. "Okay Jane is going to be monotored closely and when the sack bursts we will have a great team of surgeons on stand by and we will take care of Jane in the best possible ways" smiled Addison reassuring. "O-okay" sighed Alice while laying her hands on her big swolen belly. "You'll be okay" smiled Izzie, while squeezing Alice's hand softly. "I will see you in the OR" smiled Addison while nodding her head over at Alice "You may scrub in Doctor Stevens" smiled Addison before exiting the patient's room.

Addison sat down on the bench near the nurses station and watched a group of interns run around with charts and files, Oh the good old times of her internship thought Addison to herself. Addison got up and walked around the corner bumping into a black haired doctor. "Oh i'm sorry" squeeled Addison in a high pitched voice "It's fine" smiled the woman "I haven't seen you around here before am i right?" asked the woman "Yes Hi, i'm the new OBGYN Addison, Addison Montgomery" responded Addison while stretching her arm out "Ahh, Welcome I'm Callie, Callie Torres" responded Callie with a smirk. "I have to head up to surgery but see you around" smiled Addison while walking past Callie and straight up to the surgical floor.

"Okay Doctor Stevens, you may make the first incision" smiled Addison while a scrub nurse gowned her up. "Really?" asked Izzie amazed, Addison nodded . "Scalpel" smiled Izzie proud while taking the scalpel from the nurse and carefully placing it on Alice' belly. "Making the first incision" stated Izzie while moving the scalpel over Alice' skin. Izzie gave the scalpel back to the nurse, and Addison took the other scalpel. "Okay Uterus exposed, making the cut in the uterus" stated Addison a loud. "Okay heads out, "stated Addison, while Izzie and a nurse helped the rest of the body out of the uterus "Stevens, stay with Jane, while i finish up here" sighed Addison

***

Addison walked up to the N.I.C.U after she scrubbed out only to find an asleep Izzie Stevens holding the babies tiny hand. Addison checked the babies vitals and smeered some pastry on the out body organ sack, Addison wrote it all done and softly shook Izzie awake "A nurse is taking over for you, go home, shower, sleep in a bed and then come back" stated Addison "I'm fine here" sighed Izzie with a smile, her voice a bit hoarse of sleep. "Stevens, go" stated Addison firmly, placing her fists to her hips "Goodnight Doctor Montgomery" yawned Izzie, grabbing her lab coat from the chair next to her. "Night Stevens" smiled Addison.

A/N: Leave comments on what you think about this story?❤️