Chapter 3

The week passed in a daze, and Addison was still hiding from Derek. "Come'on Addie" began Callie "So you lost a patient and got emotional about it? Shepherd does that too" stated Callie with a shrug. "I -" stuttered Addison, but she didn't find the words to respond to Callie. "That's right" smiled Callie statisfied, while moving her own mug of coffee up to Addison " Suck it up, drink your coffee, oh- wait drink MY coffee, and go talk to the man" said Callie with a statisfied smile. Addison didn't respond but took the coffee and rolled her eyes to Callie, "You know i'm right, and i know you can't stand it" chuckled Callie.  Addison turned around and walked up to the attendings lounge, her coffee in her right hand and her phone in her left, typing a brief message to a friend back in LA. The door opened before Addison touched it, and she yet again bumped into someone. The coffee Callie gave her was now all over the white blouse of, yet again Derek Shepherd "Can't i buy you coffee for a change?" smiled Derek, while slowly opening the buttons of his coffee stained blouse. Addison closed the door of the attending's lounge behind her "I am so sorry" she sighed, while walking up to the sink, she made a towel wet and turned around to give it to Derek when she froze, his bare chest was vissible, and he was trying to clean his chest which looked like the whole world  was moving in slow motion "Addison?" asked Derek, "Addison ?" he asked. "Uh-yes?" stuttered Addison, her cheeks flushing brightly red "Can i have that towel?" he asked, a smirk creeping upon his face "Oh-yeah sure .. sorry" smiled Addison, before handing the towel to Derek "I am so sorry" repeated Addison again "I'm usually not that clumsy, i'm actually very neat, i never drop anything and i defenitly don't text and walk , i usually watch out pretty wel so i don't know how this happend tw-" Addison got interupted by his soft lips placed upon hers, Addison lay her hand on Derek's naked chest, while Derek moved his hand into Addison's hair slowly. They broke apart after what seemed like ages, Addison moved her fingers to her lips to feel if she actually just got kissed by him, her lips were still tingeling, they still did when she left the room, not being able to face Derek anymore.

Addison semi- ran out of the lounge "Torres- On call room, now" hissed Addison when she spotted the woman whom she's been growing particularly close "Oh-oh" whistled Callie while throwing her hands in the air "I'm involved" she smiled. "I mean it" hissed Addison, "Okay Okay" sighed Callie while surrendering herself, her arms still raised in the air. Addison opened the nearest on call room and got inside  "Jeez, what's stuck up your ass? asked Callie while looking at Addison's red flustered face "He kissed me" whispered Addison, "He what?" asked Callie hoping to hear what she heard was correct "He- kissed-me" muttered Addison "Finally. you two've been having secret eye ball sex and stares from one to another for weeks now" chuckled Callie amused "I've been here less then two weeks" pointed Addison out dryly. "Yeah but still, you two have been staring at each other for ages" responded Callie.  " My shift ends in 10 minutes, want to come get a drink at Joe's, you still haven't been there right?" asked Callie while wrapping her arm around Addison's shoulders " can't we watch pretty woman, or love actually on the couch at my place with the biggest most expensive bottle of merlot?" asked Addison with a sigh "Oh no, you are going to meet more of the people that work with us" chuckled Callie while pushing Addison into the direction of the attending lounge.  " We-kissed-there, i can't go in there without getting major flasbacks" hissed Addison in a low whisper " Oh you are going in" smiled Callie while opening the door.

***
" Can i have another cosmopolitan?" sighed Addison while placing her head in her hands " Sure, but i need your keys" responded Joe, the bartender with a sympathetic smile. Addison handed Joe the keys and watched the bathroom door closely, after 5 minutes Callie came walking out followed by an perky blonde whom she vaguely remembered was the peds surgeon Arizona Robbins. Addison wove her hand in the hair and Callie came walking up to her " Thought we said meet here at 9? " asked Callie while ordering a beer for herself " Yeah well, sitting in that big apartment alone isn't fun either, but i see you made use of your early time here too?"chuckled Addison while nodding her head over to the blonde girl with whom Callie exited the toilets, Callie smirked and pulled the sleeve of her girlfriend " Ari" smiled Callie, "Yeah?" asked Arizona, turning around with a smile. " Meet Addison Montgomery" smiled Callie, Addison stretched her arm out to the blonde and smiled " Hi, so i'm Addison" she smiled awkwardly " How wonderful to meet you, your the new OBGYN and neonatal surgeon right? I'm Arizona Robbins, peds" smiled Arizona while taking Addison's hand and shaking it lightly. " Yes i am" smiled Addison " Can i offer both of you anything to drink?" asked Addison " I'd like another beer" smiled Callie while holding up her almost empty bottle of beer, " A glass of white wine would be good" smiled Arizona. Addison ordered the drinks and the trio sat down at a table in the corner " So Addison, where are you from?" asked Arizona curiously, " I've been living and working in New York since i was 18" smiled Addison with a shrug " It's really funny too see that Webber got two amazing surgeons to work for him two months after each other" stated Arizona. " Who other then me then?" asked Addison, slightly curious, " Shepherd" responded Arizona. Callie was watching Addison's face while Addison turned bright red " Where did he come from then?" asked Addison casually, avoiding Callie's smirks " LA i think" shrugged Arizona.

the evening went by and before any one of them knew, the taxi was there. Addison wove them all goodbye and got in the taxi. Addison got out of the taxi at her place and walked to the door, she saw someone standing at her door " Who are you?" asked Addison staring at the back of the man while holding the pepper spray clutched in her hand in her bag. " It's me" sighed Derek, turning around, a big bouquet of red roses in his hand. Addison let out a relieved sigh, she walked past Derek and opened her front door. She turned around and faced Derek "What-can i do for you?" asked Addison, her breath hitched while she studied Derek's face up close. Derek pressed his lips against hers and pushed her inside her apartment " the only thing you can do is me" growled Derek in her ear. Addison pushed Derek's coat over his shoulders and moved her hands over his chest. Derek pulled Addison's shirt over her head " God you're beautifull" he moaned. Addison smiled while unbuttoning Derek's blouse. Addison moved her hands over his naked chest and pushed him to her bed room.