Chapter-4: THIS PLACE IS A FREAKING MANSION

"Can you please stop here for a second?" I said to my taxi driver, he immediately stopped the car.

As I went into the place a lady came up to me cheerfully "How can I help you miss?" she asked with a huge smile "I want to dye my hair a dark blue and chop some of my hair too" I said happily but she looked extremely confused "are you sure mam?" she asked trying to put on a smile "yep!" I replied.

She led me to a chair where I sat peacefully as she worked on my hair I knew very well I wouldn't need the money my mom gave me and I always wanted short black and blue hair but my mom never allowed me to cut my hair as she likes to put it 'it's not feminine' but I can finally break all the chains and live how I want.

As the process had finally come to an end I was so shocked I couldn't even recognize myself. My black hair slowly transitioned into a faded blue as my hair stopped right below my shoulder she also gave me curtain bangs as she thought it would fit my face shape and SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

 My black hair slowly transitioned into a faded blue as my hair stopped right below my shoulder she also gave me curtain bangs as she thought it would fit my face shape and SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

*maybe a little bit more thicker ig*

After I paid for everything I bought a coffee because I desperately needed that boost of caffeine after sitting in that stupid chair for God knows how long, they need to upgrade their chairs into couches it would be so much more comfortable just my opinion. After that long ride I finally arrived at the airp- "Wait Mister this isn't an airport" I said to my driver as I stared at the grass field with a small road Then suddenly a gush of wind almost threw me off A HELICOPTER the pilot signaled me to get inside as I did.

After what seemed to be an eternity the helicopter finally landed. After getting off the helicopter we seemed to be on top of a three-story building, a guy dressed in black took my suitcase and escorted me outside, Mafia Island is definitely not what I imagined it to be like you know those old cowboy movies in a deserted village and all that stuff that is what I imagined but this was the total opposite the buildings were sky high and for a village filled with killers the roads looked like normal suburban roads all clean and filled with plants it was nothing like the place where I lived.

The guy escorted me to a taxi, it was a peaceful ride if someone dropped me here and said I was on an island full of killers I wouldn't believe them the place was filled with huge mansions and buildings everything seemed so fancy, and mostly everything was made of marble or something and when we finally reached Assassin Academy I couldn't believe my eyes THIS PLACE IS A FREAKING MANSION it was taller than every building I have ever witnessed.

As I walked into the hallway I was astonished everything was shiny and pretty it was literal eye candy

As I walked into the hallway I was astonished everything was shiny and pretty it was literal eye candy. I was too busy admiring the place I didn't notice someone coming toward me and I bumped right into them. When I turned to look at their face I realized it was a boy....

Authors note
Dun... dun..DUNNN yeah a cliffhanger anyways thank you for reading bye snowflakes ❄️