𝟢𝟢𝟨. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾

"why are you taking me to the back of the library?" maddie asked, following june behind bookshelves.

"you said you wanted to know the goods things about the afterlife. i'm showing you." june smirked as she stopped in front of a door in the very back of the library.

"i've never even been back here." maddie laughed.

"i know right! no one ever comes back here. it's great." june smiled and opened the door.

the room was dark and looked as if it was an old storage room.

there were file cabinets and book shelves against the wall, holding old books.

june flipped the switch on the wall and a string on lights in the back, right corner of the room flickered on.

on the ground there was multiple cushions forming a makeshift bed. a couple blankets and pillows on top of it.

behind that, there was two clothing rack filled with shirts, pants, and dresses.

against the the walls of the back left corner, there was bookshelves filled with a wide variety of things.

shoes, purses, more books, and more folded clothes.

there was jewelry, packs of gum and mints, a couple speakers, and a stack of phones.

she had all different types of makeup and a few makeup bags in the shelves as well. along with bottles of perfume.

"woah." maddie breathed.

"impressive, isn't it?" june grinned.

"yeah, where'd you get all this stuff?" maddie ran her hand along the bookshelf, looking at all of the items june had collected.

"the living world." june smiled, plopping down on her bed.

"so... you just took all this stuff?"

"yup, best part is, they have no idea. that's a good thing about being dead. anything you have, you can take. you can't change their world, but you can take as many things from them as you'd like."

"this is so cool. how'd you get all of this stuff? like the clothes and the blankets?"

"well, sometimes there was students who bring blankets. so, i just take them. as far as the clothes, if i see someone wearing something i like, i follow them until they have gym. then, i take the clothes out of their locker."

"and the jewelry? what you you just take it off their bodies?" maddie asked, picking up a necklace.

"yup. that's exactly what i do. anything i like, i take." june shrugged.

maddie nodded as she continued looking at the shelves.

"we are having group again. today, after school. you should come." june spoke, picking at her nails.

maddie nodded and put her hands at her sides.

"can i think about it?"

"of course. do what you think feels right." juniper said as she stood up.

"i'm gonna go find wally. i'll give you some alone time. you are welcome to stay here and you can take anything you want. i don't mind." juniper smiled and walked towards the door.