(𝟢𝟣𝟪.) ...𝗂 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

❛ ━━━━  ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 )  ❜

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀'𝐒 head tilted back in a full blown laugh at the man beside her

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀'𝐒 head tilted back in a full blown laugh at the man beside her. her tied up hair brushed the tips of her back, the front bits framing her face resting messily across her forehead and cheek.

lando watched her closely as she laughed, his chest expanded at the mere expression on the woman's face. how could it be that her laughter alone made him feel such an overwhelming feeling in his chest.

feeling the man's eyes on her, claudia turned her gaze to him, grinning wildly. she shifted closer to him on the sand, her lip coming between her teeth at how he was still holding her wedges—after she'd complained they were hurting her feet—he was so sweet.

the pair had sat down moments ago, the grains of sand at a warmish temperature, with the sun setting and projecting over each grain. claudia felt her heart rate spike...she was so close to him. he was inches away and if she moved close enough she could rest her head on his shoulder, she could breathe in his cologne more intensely...or she could kiss him.

lando inspected her expression curiously. claudia suddenly looked very distant, her eyes unmoving and baring into the blue waves of water.

lando's worded slipped past his mouth before he could stop them. "you look like sunshine." claudia's eyes snapped to him, she scanned him head to toe, his hands rested on his pulled up knees, her shoes in his right hand. her eyes narrowed before she let out a small giggle, "you have a way with words mr norris. thank you that's the sweeter thing someone's said to me."