𝟑𝟐. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri…

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main…

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

     ♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Abhimaan's pov -

Abhimaan's pov -

“How should i comfort MY WIFE when she is on her periods?”

»Make them a herbal tea when they have cramps.
»heat a hot water bottle.
»Give them a massage.
»Give them an orgasm.

My eyes widened after reading the last one. I don't mind it though. Ok let's start with the first one.

“Rika, I will make some herbal tea for you.” I spoke softly while massaging her temples.

“Ewwww i don't need a herbal tea.” She spoke and i chuckled at her.

“Then what do you want to eat? I will make it for you.” Even though I suck at cooking, but for her I am hell bent to do everything which can give her comfort.

“I don't want you to burn the kitchen Maan, I have a habit of handling these cramps without anyone there to comfort me, but here i have you. So I am already feeling better with you.” I know Maa must have told her about the incident. No, i will do everything which will make her feel special, it is bare minimum but still she has to know that how much special she is to me.

“I will bring the hot water bag for you, you will feel more good.” I said while quickly making her sleep on the pillow, she groaned in annoyance but no i will ask a doctor if there is something which can vanish this period cramps.

I went to the kitchen and as per my knowledge there was hot water bag in the guest room. So I quickly heated the water and poured it into the bag and went to her. She was tossing on the bed while still clutching her stomach.

I placed the hot water bag on her tummy and i kept the bottle of oil aside which i brought for her.

“Why aren't you yelling at me?” According to the Google, women's do yell during their menstruation cycle but my woman is smiling at me.

“Why are you so adorable Maan?” She asked, me and adorable? Nevermind if she said I am adorable then I don't mind in being adorable.

“Rika.” I called her softly while ruffling her hairs, they are so divine, just like her.