Chapter 1

3rd P.O.V.

10 years later....

It has been 10 years since Komi and Y/n became childhood friends after their mother's introduced them to one another. The two quickly became close that they're rarely seen separated from each other except at home.

Komi's parents were happy to see their daughter having a friend, she can hang out with instead staying at home all day. But what both parent don't know is that Y/n and Komi became more than just friends after graduating Middle school.

One day before graduation....

Y/n send Komi a message asking her to meet him by the Cherry Blossom tree. Where we see Y/n waiting by the tree just in time for Komi to arrive and meet him as she looked nervous than usual.

Komi: *Whisper* H-Hi, Y/n! I-I received your message... w-what do you want t-to talk about?

Y/n: Hey, Komi... we been friends since our parents introduced us.

Komi: *Whisper* Y-Yes.

Y/n: And we always stayed friends until today.

Komi felt her heart racing as she was quaking in her shoes.

Komi: *whisper* W-What are you saying? Y-You don't want to be friends anymore.

She was about to cry until Y/n panic realizing how it sounds.

Y/n: Ah! Nonono! I'm not saying that not at all! Please don't cry.

Komi wipe her tears away as she clams down a bit.

Y/n: What I'm trying is....

He took a deep breath before saying what he's feeling.

Y/n: I LOVE YOU, KOMI! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND!

After hearing his confession, Komi could only blush and look down.

Komi: *Whisper* I-I feel the same way, Y-Y/n! I-I want us to be together as a couple

Y/n: R-Really...?