What is going on?

Tony feels like he's locked in a cage in the dark. He can hear noises around him and voices too. He can't move his body or open his eyes. He hears the voices mentioning a lot of medical terms that his brain is just too jumbled to comprehend right now. Then he feels something heavy on his left arm  but something soft on his right hand.  He tries to open his eyes again with no luck and drifts off into the darkness.

Another hour passes and the sounds are more clear and he can understand the voices better. His left arm is still heavy and his right hand still has a soft pressure on it. He tries to move with no luck but he wills his eyes open. First thing he sees is bright lights and a heart rate monitor. The smells of a sanitized room hits his nose next and confirms he's in a hospital room. He's not able to turn his head but he can smell pepper's perfume and realizes that soft pressure must be her hand. He tries to speak but nothing comes out. With a lot of force he is able to twitch his hand which gets Pepper's attention.
Pepper:
"Oh my god, Tony! Hey honey can you hear me? What do you need? I'm going to call the Dr."

She reaches over and hits the red call button for the med team to be alerted. She keeps rambling away to Tony and he can tell she's been crying. She is slightly worried he hasn't made any noises yet. Just laying still. The med team comes in and checks his vitals over. They ask Tony questions but gather he can't talk yet. Dr. Cho explains to Pepper the device used on him and how it stunned his system. His scans are clear and there is no permanent damage unlike with Peter but just some swelling. They assure her that he'll be fine soon with rest and they aren't worried. Tony grabs her hand and taps "I love you" in Morse code which makes pepper cry even more.
Pepper:
"Tones I love you too. I thought I lost you. That phone call from Maria was the worst thing I've ever heard. Then to get here and see you in this bed it absolutely broke my heart I thought you were gone."

They continue to use more code and taps "Peter". Her heart breaks a little unsure how to answer.

Pepper:
"Honey, he's still missing. They found the car and it was empty. There has been no communications with anyone or signs of struggle. Maria has also informed me that Justin hammer has had more visitors to see him of late at prison so they are cross referencing that log. They can't blame him yet but they think it's connected. Right now shield, the FBI, and avengers are on the case looking. It's been about 3 hours since it happened. Whatever device that was used against you was very similar to what Obie did. You'll be okay and I'm thankful nothing is permanent. It's just going to take some time honey. Besides that you have some cuts from your fall and you broke your wrist. Dr. Cho was able to set it without surgery and cast it. She said within 6 weeks you be able to get the cast off."

Tony starts to get teary eyed and pepper wipes away his tears and kisses his forehead. Clint walks back into the room and happy to see Tony awake.

Clint:
"Hey tones, glad to see you up and at em. Got an update from a team of agents. They think he's at a private hangar at a small airport on the edge of the city. Prior to his prison sentence, Hammer use to rent the space to store his small planes. The teams are heading there now so is the rest of the avengers. I'm going to go too since I'm the only dad in this group and know how to handle babies."

Pepper thanks Clint and he leaves quickly. The heart rate monitor starts going off and the nurses rush in and tell Tony to calm down. After hearing Clint talk about Hammer being involved in the kidnapping he began having flashbacks to the stark expo. They have to administer a sedative because he's so upset. It hurts Pepper to see him so upset but for now she's gotta keep in his best interest in mind and asks the nurse to administer it. It doesn't take long for him to go unconscious and the nurse lets her know he should be out for a couple of hours. Couslon comes in to sit with them and keep Pepper updated on the mission.

It's been about 2 hours since Clint left with no updates since they confirmed arriving outside the hangar. There is a loud commotion of noises and yelling coming from the landing zone and corridor. Phil tells Pepper to stay put and he heads out. She doesn't listen and follows behind. She sees Steve and Natasha on stretchers being wheeled in with what appears to be non life threatening injuries. She begins to worry as they are bloody and both unconscious. The medical teams are quick to work on them and triage them as they lead them into rooms. The radio goes off saying the 3rd stretcher is unloading now and for another team to be prepared. As it comes into view Pepper sees Clint in bad shape and bloodied with lots of cuts. She doesn't notice it at first since he's covered mostly in a sheet. He's got his arms around something and he's barely alert. She runs over to him to check on him.
Clint: I feel awful I just want to sleep. I've gotta protect Peter until we make it back. I told them I'd find their boy.  Doesn't realize he's whispering but "got him" over and over.
As she approaches the med team removed the sheet and is attempting to remove whatever he's holding. It turns out he's got Peter nestled against his chest with headphones on asleep. At first pepper freezes realizing she's got her baby back but why isn't he awake. The med team finally gets Peter away from Clint and places him on his own gurney before leading them both into examine rooms.

1 hour later:
Clint is resting but suffered from numerous gun shot wounds to non critical areas and many abrasions. Pepper finds out that Clint found Peter while the team distracted the enemy. Clint found the sound proof headphones on the jet and placed them on Peter so he couldn't hear anything. Everything was fine til the end and Clint was able to get Peter out of sight before being ambushed. Then he went back for him before collapsing on the jet.
Pepper hasn't seen Peter yet and Tony is starting to come around again. She leaves Tony when Dr. Cho asks her to step out. She informs her that Peter is going to be okay. He's currently sleeping. He's got some scratches and cuts but nothing is broken. When Clint found him he had an IV in and found from the bag it was a sedative. The kidnappers were aware of his spider abilities and didn't want to have to take care of him right away. They were in the process of drugging him to a deep sleep to move him to a safe house and settle before him waking up. With his metabolism Cho doesn't think it'll be long before he's up. She's pushed some fluids through to help flush it out.

Pepper steps back into the room and Tony is now awake. His eyes are groggy but he's able to move his head and arm some as well as wiggle his toes. He is talking but slow but still better than earlier. Dr. Cho comes in and examines him and is happy with his improvement. She explains that Peter has moved into a room and can be seen now. His scans are clear and no new damage Tony takes a second to process since he was unaware that he was found. They get him up to speed about Peter and his condition. Cho doesn't let him visit Peter as he is still banged up himself.

Pepper goes to check on him and he's still sleeping but thankfully he hardly looks like anything went wrong. A few scrapes but with his healing it won't take long for them to be gone. She waits with him for a few more minutes before he begins to stir and whimper. Pepper calls Dr. Cho in just in case. She removes his IV before he awakes completely to avoid a meltdown. After this Peter is awake and slowly blinking his eyes.
Pepper:
"Hey baby...momma missed you so much sweet boy."
He's too tired to really respond with more than a whimper and his hand up. She gets in bed next to him and he snuggles close to her chest. Pepper explains to him that Dr. Cho is just going to give him a check up. After her examine she confirms that he's okay and may be a little sluggish until the rest of the sedative is gone from his system but long term there should be no issues. Pepper stays with Peter while Cho goes to check Tony over again. She updates Pepper that besides his wrist that his speech has returned mostly clear and he passed all of his neuro checks. She wants to keep an eye over both boys for the night but then they can leave in the morning. She requests for a larger hospital bed be placed in Tony's room for them all to share.