( 𝟬𝟬𝟯 ) the morning after

STRANGE

STRANGE
... chapter three !

DANIEL AND NATALIA
we're sound asleep in his bed, their limbs tangled together as they cuddled. it had been a long night, one that daniel wasn't too used to experiencing. he didn't like to let people see him so vulnerable, especially as they could easily go to the media about him. so, he wasn't exactly sure what had possessed him to talk to natalia. but, he was glad he did.

natalia's eyes fluttered open, as light began to filter through the windows in daniel's apartment. she tried to shuffle, but was stopped by the man next to her, who pulled her closer. breaths tickled her shoulder, and stubble scratched her neck. daniel had his head tucked into her neck, his arms tightly around her and he was not planning to let her go. natalia didn't mind though, his skin was warm and soft against hers. but, she did need to go to the toilet — badly.

"daniel," she spoke quietly to him, "daniel wake up." she said louder this time.

he groaned loudly, rolling off her body, but still leaving an arm draped over her. "i'm up."

she quickly made her way out of the bed, and entered his en suite. daniel's apartment was huge, nearly double the size of hers. it was modern, bright and covered in decor. there wasn't a corner of the apartment that didn't have some form of memorabilia. natalia had had the chance to look around last night, after they'd finished with one another, and she felt that it matched him perfectly.

reentering his room, she noticed clothes thrown around carelessly. natalia started to gather her things, and get dressed, considering she was only in her underwear. the dress she had on was slipped over her head by large hands, and she turned to find daniel behind her. he was stood in his black boxer shorts, all his glorious muscles and tattoos on show for her to stare at.

"you like the view?" he chuckled sarcastically.

she mumbled to herself quietly, and nodded, but didn't really reply to him, natalia was too tired to.

"i'm gonna get an uber." natalia told daniel, rubbing her eyes out of tiredness.

"let me make you breakfast first." daniel suggested.

she shook her head, "no need, i need to head home anyway. my friends dropping my dog home soon."

"only if you're sure," he spoke and continued once natalia nodded her head, "take a jumper or something though, it's freezing."

"okay." she agreed, and watched as he grabbed a black hoodie out of his wardrobe. she thanked him for it and put it on. it was comfortable, but huge; so big that it almost went down to her knees.

daniel laughed slightly, "might be a bit big."

"just a little."

after ordering her uber, and making her way home, natalia flopped onto the couch in her home on the outskirts of monte carlo. it was only then that she realised the sheer amount of notifications on her phone.

THE GIRLS 💓

THE GIRLS 💓

WREN <3
ollie has been a pain in
my ass
sorry nat i know you love
him but he really is a
little shit 😔

DAPH 💐
finally someone's said it
that dog is the devil
never fucking stops
so much energy

WREN <3
EXACTLY!!!

DAPH 💐
i can't believe you agreed to
take it tbh

WREN <3
i was blindsided by his cute
little sit & paw tricks
turns out it's all a facade

DAPH 💐
poor you
when are you supposed
to drop him home??

WREN <3
now but since nat's not
replying idk

DAPH 💐
she's probably hungover
let her have some peace

WREN <3
what about my peace???

NAT 🎤
i'm alive im alive!!!
ollie is an angel how dare
you
bring my baby back

WREN <3
a please would be nice???

NAT 🎤
you just called my dog a
devil
there will be no please

WREN <3
actually daphne did.

DAPH 💐
bitch
sorry nat 😁

WREN <3
i'll bring him over now

NAT 🎤
thank you 🙏

DAPH 💐
what happened to you last night??
you went completely off
the grid after 11

NAT 🎤
i hooked up with this guy

DAPH 💐
details now.

NAT 🎤
it was good
very good
that's all you need to know 😉

WREN <3
we want all the details

DAPH 💐
aren't you driving rn???
but yes we do.

WREN <3
i can multi task

NAT 🎤
fine
call me then

incoming call from daph 💐
accept | decline

authors note !
hope you enjoyed guys!!