( 𝟬𝟭𝟮 ) hard launches

STRANGE

STRANGE
... chapter twelve !

NATALIA HAD BEEN
nervously shuffling on the spot, and picking at the skin around her nails while she watched daniel race. he had gotten her access to the red bull garage, and so she had been stood their with her headphones on surrounded by people much more famous than herself, praying that he didn't crash. natalia had never been interested in formula one before — even though charles was a driver — but in that moment, she couldn't take her eyes off the screens in the garage.

it was the last lap of the race and daniel was battling with his teammate max verstappen for third place, or 'p3' as she had heard it being referred to. their team had allowed them to fight with each other, with only made natalia more nervous. every time daniel tried to overtake max, it looked like he was millimetres away from crashing into him, which skyrocketed her heart rate. 

her fingers scrunched up the material of the t-shirt she was wearing, as daniel neared the finish line and passed max. when he crossed the finish line, her arms shot out and she squealed slightly out of pure excitement. as daniel parked his car up in the designated third place spot, she was ushered out of the garage into parc ferme where daniel was.

daniel was stood on the top of his car, but jumped down to go celebrate with the team. he leant over the barriers and was engulfed by them. natalia stood to the side of the team with a bright smile on her face as she watched daniel. once he noticed her, he moved away from the team to her while speedily removing his helmet from his head. and before she could even begin to congratulate him, he was grabbing her and pulling her close. their lips connected furiously, batting with one another in a clash of tongues and teeth, but it was perfect. the cameras zoomed in on them, and people cheered around them, but nothing seemed to stop them. they were too caught up in one another to care about the surrounding people.

daniel pulled away from her, biting down on her bottom lip as he moved backwards. swallowing a moan, natalia leant her forehead against his sweaty one and smirked. daniel laughed leaning his head back, before pecking her lips once more. "natalia santoso," he began to speak quietly to her, "be my girlfriend?"

asking her to be his girlfriend was not something he had planned to do then and there, but it seemed the adrenaline rush from the race had encouraged him to.

natalia laughed, "of course i will!"

his arms wrapped around natalia, and he lifted her up slightly while he hugged her, eliciting a squeal from her. he peppered kisses across her face, cherishing the moment. though, it wasn't long before daniel was dragged off to go take his place on the podium. not that natalia was complaining, she was more than happy to see him get covered in champagne.

NATSANTOSO ADDED TO THEIR STORY

USER1 REPLIED TO YOUR STORY

USER1
DONT TRY AND SOFT LAUNCH AFTER THAT.

MAEVE3KANG REPLIED TO YOUR STORY

MAEVE3KANG
liar liar pants on fire

NATSANTOSO
love you!!!!!! (technically
i did not lie)

USER2 REPLIED TO YOUR STORY

USER2
I FOUND YOU

USER3 REPLIED TO YOUR STORY

USER3
he's too good for you

USER3he's too good for you

LIKED BY F1WAGS AND 16,890 OTHERS THESHADEROOM daniel ricciardo's new girlfriend, natalia santoso, was spotted earlier this afternoon arguing with ex-boyfriend, jackson clark

THESHADEROOM daniel ricciardo's new girlfriend, natalia santoso, was spotted earlier this afternoon arguing with ex-boyfriend, jackson clark. according to witnesses, harsh words were exchanged between the two, before natalia was left crying. any thoughts?

comments have been disabled on this post

— authors note !
i've lost all motivation for this story 😔😔