I'm here for you CatNap

After CatNap reunited with his friends and he found out that they all forgiven him, but none of them knew that he was broken and traumatized until DogDay started to see the signs.

CatNap:*sigh* Well, no one knows that I'm broken.

DogDay: I think that you don't know that I know that you are broken CatNap.

CatNap: DogDay, what are you doing here?

DogDay: I'm just checking up on you, and I see that you're not okay.

CatNap:*sigh* Fine, you caught me, so I guess I might as well tell you what's wrong with me.

DogDay: So what's wrong? I'm the leader. You can always tell me if you're upset and that you feel alone.

CatNap:*backs up to a wall* ... Um, it's just that have you ever felt like you were not good enough for someone.

DogDay:*... what the hell did the prototype do to you?* No, I haven't. Why

CatNap: Because the prototype told me to take apart the player, and I tried, but I obviously failed, and when he found out that I failed him, he gave me a scar on my face and then he just left me alone to bleed to death and he went to take care of the player himself so after he did that to me I became traumatized and broken.

DogDay:...

CatNap: Um DogDay, you good?

DogDay:*walks up to CatNap and pins him to the wall that he's on* WHY the hell didn't you tell me this? I could've helped.

CatNap: Because I thought you wouldn't care.

DogDay:*hugs CatNap* Why would I not care for one of the friends who I care about.

CatNap: You care about me.

DogDay: Of course I care about you. I-I love you, CatNap.

CatNap: DogDay I-I love you too *kisses him*

DogDay: *kisses him passionately*

CatNap: *brakes kiss* DogDay fuck me please.

DogDay: *kisses and bites neck* Why my kitten~.

CatNap: Because that was going to be another one of my punishments if I messed up again.

DogDay: *gets angry* WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE DO THAT!💢💢💢💢💢💢💢😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

CatNap: because to him the rules are either too do what you told or get tortured and please lower your voice I'm still sacred of loud noises.

DogDay: *calms down* Sorry, I forgot that you told me that you are scared of loud noises.

CatNap: *giggles* Thanks DogDay you're the best boyfriend ever.

DogDay: You're welcome, and I know that I'm the best boyfriend ever, and I want you to know that whenever you feel upset or alone, always know that I'm here for you, CatNap.

CatNap: Thanks, DogDay, and I know that you're always here for me.

DogDay: Let's go to sleep now, my love.

CatNap: Okay, babe, goodnight.

DogDay: Goodnight, my love.

Hey kittens, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter of don't you think that I'm already broken so please down in the comment section below please tell me what you think and what you want to see in the next chapter alright bye guys love you.