gender reveal and I come to visit

CatNap: DogDay I'm so excited we're going to find out the gender of our baby!

DogDay: I know I can't wait any longer.

CatNap and DogDay both turned around, and then they heard a song that sounded like it would fit me very much, and that song is called Mother of Flame

CatNap:⁉️ MOM, is it really you!?

Me: Yes, my son, it's me now. Why don't you come and give your mom a hug.?

CatNap:*runs to me and gives me a hug * I missed you, Mommy, but how are you here?

Me: Well, CatNap, my son, I had a real bad feeling that you were hurt by someone who doesn't care about you, but I obviously see that I was wrong but I will always stay here to protect you, my future son-in-law and my future grandchild.

CatNap:*smiles and hugs me again* Thank you, mom.

DogDay: Um, miss, why did you call me your future son-in-law?

Me: Because my dear you and CatNap will get married one day, and then you'll be my son-in-law.

DogDay:*blushes really hard*

CatNap: mom, can we go to the baby shower already, please? I really want to figure out the gender of my baby.

Me: Hehe sure son let's go.

CatNap: Thanks, Mommy

Me: You're welcome, kiddo.

CatNap: I'm not a kid anymore. I'm all grown up now.

Me: I know that, son. I just love to annoy you.

CatNap: Yeah, I know you do.

At the baby shower, we saw all of CatNaps friends who were waiting for us, and they all were so excited to see us

Bobby BearHug: CATNAP I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!

CatNap: Good to see you, too, Bobby.

Bobby BearHug: Who is she, CatNap?

CatNap: Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce you to her Bobby. This person here is my mother.

Bobby BearHug: She's so cool, CatNap. Hi CatNap's mom, I'm Bobby BearHug. I'm very pleased to meet you.

Me:*smiles* I'm very pleased to meet you too, Bobby BearHug. You know that CatNap has been telling me good things about you.

CatNap: So can we now see the gender of mine and DogDay's baby, please.

Me,Bobby, and DogDay: Sure, CatNap/son.

After we saw that the gender of the baby is going to be a girl, we all got excited and congratulated CatNap and DogDay

CraftyCorn: I can't to see CatNap and DogDay's daughter when she is born. I bet you that she will look adorable.

KickenChicken: I'll be her radest uncle that she's ever seen.

Bubba Bubbaphant: I'll teach her how to be smart at making potions.

PickyPiggy: I'll teach her how to eat healthy.

CraftyCorn: I'm going to teach her how to paint pretty pictures.

Bobby BearHug: I'll teach her how to love everyone and be kind to others.

Me:*I'll teach her how to be a total badass and cool*

KickenChicken: I'll teach her how to go on adventures.

Hoppy Hopscotch: I'll teach her how to jump and have good exercise.

DogDay: I'll teach her how to play different games.

CatNap: I'll teach her how to not make the same mistake I did.

Kissy Missy: I'll teach her how to be the best train conducter just like me.

Mommy long legs: I'll teach her how to share her toys with others.

Huggy Wuggy: I'll teach her how to give hugs to others.

Player: I'll teach her about the outside world.

Poppy: I'll teach her how to listen and be patient towards others.

Okay, my little kittens, I'll see you in the next chapter whenever I don't have a headache, and whenever my sister stops talking about hogworts the fourth chapter will be published whenever I finish eating and when I I get some headache pills so I might be a little late to publish it but I promise you that it will be published bye bye my kittens.