first time and pregnant CatNap

Hi, just a little warning this chapter will contain smut and talking about a family

DogDay: So CatNap, what do you think about starting a family with me.

CatNap: Um, DogDay, I'm already broken as it is. How is starting a family going to help?

DogDay: Well, I think that it will help because think about it, my kitten having a little version of me or you running my house it will make you feel like you're holding a smaller version of yourself or me so what do you say?.

CatNap: Well, since you put it like that, starting a family doesn't sound so bad. But how do we start a family?

DogDay: Don't worry, CatNap just lay down on my bed, and I'll show you a family is started.

CatNap: Um, okay *lays down in DogDay's bed* So, like this?

DogDay: Yes, my kitten just like that.

DogDay then gets on top of CatNap, and he pins him to the bed, and then he starts to mate with him

⚠️warning smut⚠️ if you're uncomfortable with this, please skip thank you

DogDay takes off his and CatNap's clothes, and then he starts to lick and bite his neck

CatNap: ahhh, DogDay w-what a-are y-you d-doing?.

DogDay: *places finger on CatNap's lip* shhh, my kitten, just relax and let me know when it hurts, alright.

CatNap: Okay, DogDay, just be gentle.

DogDay: Okay, I will be gentle, ready.?

CatNap: y-yeah, I'm ready.

DogDay puts his 7 1/2 member inside of CatNap

CatNap: AHHH DOGDAY FUCK YOU'RE SO BIG KEEP GOING!

DogDay: *kisses him and keeps trusting his member inside of CatNap* mhhh your so tight love.

CatNap: AHHH FUCK DOGDAY I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!

DogDay: mhhh me to love let's cum at the same time alright.

CatNap: AHHH, okay, babe.

CatNap and DogDay both cumed at the same time, and then they both lay down next to each other while drifting off to sleep and cuddling each other

The next morning, CatNap woke up not feeling well

CatNap: *wakes up and then gets dressed. Then, all of a sudden, his stomach starts to hurt, and he quickly runs to the bathroom and gets sick* Ugh, my stomach hurts so bad ⁉️ could I be pregnant.? Maybe I should take a pregnancy test to see if I'm pregnant or not.

CatNap took a pregnancy test, and he then waited for about 15 minutes after the 15 were up. CatNap took the pregnancy test and looked at it and saw that it was positive and he was very happy, so then he went to go tell DogDay

CatNap:DogDay, can you please wake up? I-I have something to tell you.

DogDay: *wakes up* Yeah, what's wrong kitten you can always tell me if something is bothering you.

CatNap: *takes a deep breath* Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant with your baby.

DogDay: Wait, REALLY *gets up and hugs CatNap* Yay, we're going to have a baby. *kisses CatNap passionately*

CatNap: *kisses him back then brakes kiss* I love you, DogDay.

DogDay: I love you too, CatNap, so what do you want to do now that we are both going to parents.

CatNap: I guess we can play weird strict dad.

DogDay: Isn't that a roblox horror game.

CatNap: Yes, it is a roblox horror game, but it's fun to play.

DogDay: Okay then, CatNap, let's play.

After they played weird, strict dad time skip to five months later

CatNap:*holding his stomach* Hehe, you sure are growing, and you're making me look fat.

DogDay:*appears behind him* Hello my dear, how are you and my little angel that's inside of you doing?.

CatNap:*giggles* we're fine, but I have a question.?

DogDay: What's wrong, kitten?

CatNap: Do I look fat to you?

DogDay: What, no, you look fine, you're my beautiful pregnant boyfriend, and nothing will change that.

CatNap: You promise?

DogDay: I promise.

CatNap:*crawls into their bed and goes to sleep*

DogDay:*also crawls into their bed and goes to sleep*

Hahaha to be continued in chapter 3 where we will have the gender reviel of the baby that CatNap will have but I'm leaving it up to you kittens to try to guess what the gender will be do you think that it will be a male or do you think that it will be a female you decide in the comments below love you bye my little kittens.