Edric first tera pokemon battle

Owl house original universe on Thursday may 15th, 2009 at 4:41 pm

Bonesborough, boiling isla

Outside of bone library with edric and his two sisters come out from the library was about heading home until edric's rotom phone flew out from right pocket right front of them began speak with tony Stark voice, "wild tera pokemon has been spotted at market place. It's showtime kid." Edric with smug grin on his face going to catch his first wild tera pokemon in market place and they started running toward market place. In six hours later, they arrived at market place begins finding wild tera pokemon through the market as edric said to rotom, "rotom, where wild tera pokemon at?"

Rotom: "it's at human collectable stand."

Amity: "the owl lady stand."

Rotom: "correct kiddo."

They started running again toward human collectable stand for a minute and stop to see wild tera pokemon, galarian slowbro who see them in few feet away while right next to human collectable stand with Edna and king who staring at him in confused until terastal crystal Rose up from the ground to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized galarian slowbro with ground type tera shard crown on top of his head and begins power up after that and cue for Edric pulled out pokeball in right hand begins toss it in the air and called out his pokemon, "it's magic time, wiglett!" He come out from his pokeball to outside market place reveal his appearance begins stick his head out from his borrowed part of his body out of the ground.

Edna: "what the Titan is that?"

Amity: "wiglett, an garden Eel pokemon from paldea region in pokemon original universe."

Edna/king: "ooh."

Edric: "use water gun!"

He fire forceful shot of water to blast terastallized galarian slowbro with direct hit is super effective and almost heavily critical damage caused crystal shattered for return dizzy galarian slowbro to normal, then edric pulled out heal ball in right hand begins throwing toward galarian slowbro begins captured him with pink beam to went inside the ball begins falling down on the ground gently and started locked him up after that. Edric surprised to capture his first wild tera pokemon in his hometown as wild tera pokemon catcher.

Amity: "way to go, bro you caught your first wild tera pokemon."

Emira: "good job idiot."

Edric: "thank guys."

"Greetings amigo."

They turned around to see another sánchez show up at the market with them got happy smile on his face.

He begins introducing himself to them in kindness, "I am Luis sánchez and I was famous for fighting three bulls at once

He begins introducing himself to them in kindness, "I am Luis sánchez and I was famous for fighting three bulls at once. One bull is for coward. And I want to join section 33 like my cousin did." Edric replied, "awesome, welcome to the team, dude."

Luis: "thank you amigo."

[New chapter is out for today]