mai surprised news

*knocked*knock*knock

The door begins open really wide to reveal mai in dark blueish long knee shirt only and her hair goes down, she become happy on her face to see her new girlfriend Chitsoe karasuyama standing at her door while wearing sleeveless yellow basketball jersey exposed muscle arms, light brown khaki shorts with pokebelt, and sneakers.

Mai: "hey babe."

Chitsoe: "you too cutie."

She let her inside her apartment toward the living room to sit down while she closed the door with her right butt cheek really hard that's surprised chitsoe with smug grin and thought to herself, "damn! she got great butt is strong to closed the door really hard." She entered the living room begins sitting on the couch very close to her and watching TV together with Mai place her head on right muscle arms to rest.

Mai: "oh, sweetie, my dad and my younger sister want to meet you first before we started dating, probably tomorrow at 11:15 am. That's okay with you."

Chitsoe think her girlfriend is right going to meet her future-in-laws for first time to her before dating mai tomorrow at 11:15 am and she replied back to her in kindness, "sounds good hot stuff." Mai's happiness turn erotic expression at her and said, "on Monday at 5:15 pm, you have fun with my girls at my bedroom because they produce milk since few months ago." She couldn't staring at mai g-cup breasts inside the shirt bring lifted up with smug grin on her face and said, "yummy, that sound good to me then."

Section 32

Pokemon storage room with captain sharp talking two male staffs at the counter when a voice appeared behind her in few feet away, "greetings captain." She turned around to see may maple from Pokemon universe two wearing blue leather jacket and pants with light purple stripes on the sides, a yellow zubat symbol across the chest, a blue wings like cape that snaps on the shoulders, dark blue snap-on gloves, and black boots. She wears a zubat like mask that cover half of her head and leaves the mouth and nose unmasked.

Captain sharp: "you must be may maple from Pokemon universe two by day as coordinator."

May: "that right and night I'm become mask vigilant to fight crime as zubatgirl with hand to hand combat and gadgets. I want to your join section 32 ma'am so I can meet superheros from marvel and DC world."

Captain sharp: "of course welcome kiddo, you should help wild tera Pokemon catchers fighting against wild tera Pokemon in other universes."

Zubatgirl: "you got it cap."

[New chapter is out for today]