Epilogue

Ever since the wedding, Klein and I's lives have gone from quietness to loudness. We rarely have time to ourselves and it's been 5 years since the wedding and 4 since we were inaugurated into the palace officially. We had so much business to attend to that it was almost impossible to even try to conceive a child. How the council expected us to just have one straight off the bat I'll never know. Cause getting time to even fall asleep together? Torture.

Our schedules are the same but more often than not, we end up coming home at different times. Me often later than Klein. And because ruling takes it out of you, we're always sleeping before the other comes to bed. Now I know how my mum and dad felt when they were trying to have Lucas and I. The stress is often unbearable. If I didn't have Klein as my rock then I would've crashed and burned myself out or made myself miserably ill with my anorexia or something.

Talking about my anorexia, I've no longer had the impulses to purge to lose weight. I feel like I'm finally happy with the way I am. It's taken 22 years to feel this way but I'm finally getting to the point where I can finally look in a mirror and be happy with the way I look. I suppose that counts for something. Although, if I do have a daughter in later life, I'll make sure to tell her how beautiful she is every day and tell her that no matter what she looks like she'll always be perfect in my eyes. Same goes for my son. Cause god forbid, I don't want to experience the same torture my parents went through when I was severely ill.

At the moment, Klein and I were on a royal tour to Scotland. We had to visit Edinburgh Castle and the surrounding areas. No royal lives at the castle but we were to visit it for the heritage and the history that comes with it.

The only thing I'm looking forward too is the fact that we get time to ourselves for a few days to settle the jetlag and the sleepless nights. But, I've got to prepare a surprise for Klein. I need to figure out a way to tell him that I'm expecting our first child.

I just found out the other day when I had to go the doctor. I was being sick violently, and just really fatigued. The doctor done a lot of tests only for them to come back and tell me that I'm 4 weeks pregnant. Turns out when we had our slight accident on the plane to Australia turned into something we're going to be happy with.

After we were married, we did the test to see whether I could produce children but the test came back as inconclusive. They couldn't determine why it done that or why it wouldn't tell me but we tried and tried. But the schedules were an issue.

As the plane descended to the Scottish night, I shook Klein awake who'd fallen asleep beside me.

"We're here, almost," I spoke softly.

"Already?"
"Yeah. You've been sleeping for most of the journey."

"Has Cara and Jake arrived?" He asked.

"Not yet. They're coming tomorrow, remember?"

"No..."

"Gosh, I swear it's almost like you're the one pregnant."

Shoot! That wasn't meant to happen.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Yeah... Four weeks along," I admitted.

"When did you find out?" He asked as we touched ground.

"Two days ago. I was planning on doing something to tell you without it seeming like I had to shove it in a conversation. Or having it slip into a conversation and leaving you angry."

"I'm not angry. Heck, no way could I be angry at news like that. I'm surprised and astonished. I'm astonished how a little plane frolicking could lead to the life our young one. It was a bumpy ride," he said.