Octagram

(Right after Razel's little introduction}

Misery: I will now Introduce the Participants

Demon, the Lord of Darkness: Guy Crimson.

Pixie, the Labyrinth: Ramiris.

Dragonoid, the Destroyer: Milim Nava.

Vampire, the Bloody Lord: Roy Valentine.

Fallen, the Sleeping Ruler: Dino.

Harpy, the Sky Queen: Frey.

Deathman, the Marionette Master: Clayman.

Demonoid: the Platinum Saber: Leon Cromwell.

Rain: Finally, Slime... The Leader of the Jura Tempest Federation, Rimuru Tempest. This concludes the Introductions.

Clayman: I truly thank you all for responding to my summons. Now, let us begin our banquet. I hereby declare the commencement of the Demon Lords' banquet, Walpurgis.

{After a bit Clayman finish's his speech about Carrion & Rimuru}

Clayman: Carrion's forces are currently in Tempest! That is the proof!

What's more, Carrion instigated the kingdom of Falmuth, leading them to invade the Great Forest of Jura. Then he offered to cooperate...

Rimuru: (Then he offered to cooperate... with our people in order to fight them off, and caused harm to the humans. Then, after defeating the kingdom of Falmuth, I declared myself a Demon Lord, and Carrion gave me his backing.  You make it too easy Clayman)

Clayman: Such self-serving behavior violates the pact made by the Demon Lords. *looking Rimuru

Rimuru: *Glares back at him*

Clayman: And in this way, my subordinate, Mjurran, who gathered this information for me... was killed by this fool who calls himself Rimuru!

This is why I made up my mind to take vengeance.

Rimuru: (Such brilliant acting. He's gonna make me cry.)

Razel & Velzard: *laughing in there minds*

Clayman: What's more, Rimuru conspired with Carrion in an attempt to kill me. Mjurran informed me of this with the last of her strength. and upon learning of Carrion's betrayal, Milim was so enraged that she destroyed the animal kingdom of Eurazania, and Carrion was killed.

Of course, I admonished Milim, telling her that doing such a thing without evidence is unforgivable. But please, do not blame Milim. She did it all for my sake.

I'm certain you will all understand now that this petty majin called Rimuru is a fool who gives Demon Lords a bad name! I believe it would be appropriate to purge him! Thank you. *sit's back down*

Rain: We will now hear an explanation from our guest.

Rimuru: *Get's up* Clayman, was it? You're a liar.

Clayman: What?

Rimuru: Frankly, the status of Demon Lord means nothing to me. The thing about Carrion-san deceiving me was a lie, and the Kingdom of Falmuth only invaded us out of their own greed.

Clayman: Hah! And who would believe such excuses? One of my subordinates was killed!

Rimuru: Mjurran is alive!

Clayman: I wondered what you would say next.

Rimuru: Mjurran, the one you say testified to you, is currently in my care. So I won't allow you to get near her, and any testimony you give will never convince anyone.