Michael & Old friends

(A couple hours after Razel left Hikari's home)

Razel: *walking through the eastern Empire*

"As Razel walks with his hands in his pocket's. A couple guards end up finding him"

Guard: HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Razel: *Swipes his finger killing all the guards* Get out of my way!

With In a couple more hours of Walking. Razel reached the place he was looking for.. The throne room

Razel: *Kicks the door, Breaking it*

{In the room Rudra was sitting on the throne}

Rudra: Razel, what are you doing here?

Razel: *Slient*

Rudra: Can you as least tell me why you kicked my door down. Even so. we haven't seen each other in years. So at least a Hi would be nic- *cut off*

Razel: SHUT UP

Rudra: *Quiet*

Razel: You can stop this pathetic attempt at trying to be friendly. Micheal?

"Suddenly once he said that Rudra face became very serious & he started to speak in a different voice"

Micheal: Well it was worth a try!

Razel: This is better!

Micheal: Oh shut up Razel!

Razel: *Shocked* How do you know my name?. Wait something is wrong!!!

Micheal: Yes, you must've noticed. I have my memories from all of them. All of the Loops!

Razel: But how you shouldn't have your memories. You should've been killed before that. I was going to kill you before then!!

Micheal: What's the problem Razel. You usually don't lose your composure like this!

Razel: TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT?

Micheal: *Laugh's* Do you really think I would just tell you right now!

Razel: *Blood lusted* You're going to tell me or I will just kill you right now!

Micheal: That would be Threatening, but I know you can't kill me right now. If you did things would get much worse than right now & besides that. I'm not scared of you 

Razel: You should be!

Micheal: Oh! Well, It's nice to see that our hate for each other goes both ways & also I have a gift for you. How about we start this war tomorrow?

Razel: So I can kill you sooner, sounds good to me

Micheal: You're not fooling me Razel. I know you have a Extra Army at your disposal

Razel: Does it matter, If I tell you or not?

Micheal: No & honestly I'm glad. Because I don't give a damn!.......

You know what I've changed my mind. I have an answer for your first question?

Razel: *Narrow's eyes* 

Micheal: *Rest's head in hand* I had help. It's someone who say's they know you quite well. Let me Introduce you 2

"Sudden a blue flash, comes at Razel & hit's him in the stomach. Knocking him back"

Razel: *Uses hand to slow himself. Coming to a stop* How nice of you to Introduce us both. *looks up but get's shocked at who he sees*

 *looks up but get's shocked at who he sees*