Forbidden Moist.

"O-oh... Charlie..."
Mark mumbled, he was not used to being touched so... well.

"Shhh.... Our girlfriends might hear."
Charlie growled, his five' two height seemed to.. arouse him in some way, he looked so cute yet so intimidating that way.

Charlie-Charlie then grabbed his hips and rolled them with his thumb. Making him let out a jiggly fart.

He was silent, taking in that wet fart and inhaling it, like a kid with asthma and their Inhaler.

He slapped his ass and commanded him. "Get on the bed cutie patootie"
Which Mark obeyed.

He slowly crawled to the bed and bent down, making sure to spread his cheeks so that MoistCritical can explore his Unholy Cave.

Charlie then walked over and unbuckled his belt, probably disappointed Jay from the Kubscoutz for that.

He took off his pants and his boxers, revealing his huge Chopper.

Markie looked back and gasped, he had never seen something so... So Big!

Charlie placed a hand on his ass and whispered smoothly to him.
"I'm gonna moist you up, baby girl.."

He then shoved his wang in him, Mark let out a cry from how big it was. It was so pleasurable yet so painful.

"Shhh.... Let Daddy take care of you.."
He growled
"B-but C-Charl-"
Charleson smacked his ass.
"Don't talk back to me kitten."
Markiplier obeyed and was at his mercy, shoving his face into the pillow, and arching his back.

Their forbidden session began.

———————————————————

Charlie was moving at a rough and fast pace, barely leaving him any air to breathe.

Mark kept moaning and whimpering to his movement and slaps. He felt so pathetic and disgusting for being so submissive.

"Charlie, Charlie!... I... I can't do this!..."

Smack
     Smack
           Smack

    "Yes you can, yes you can!"
Smack
                                              Smack
                                        Smack

"My legs feel numb, I can't do it, Daddy!"

MoistCritical then groped his man titty and gave it a harsh squeeze, making Mark yelp in pain and love.

He only got faster.. and faster....

And faster.

Mark can feel his peak coming. He gripped onto the sheets for dear life and screamed into the pillow.

Charlie shoved a finger up his ass, wiggling it and hitting it in all the right spots.

Mark whimpered and arched his back even more than before, he just wanted to ride his thumb like no tomorrow.

He gave his nipple a harsh pull before he squirted and cummed all over the bedsheets from how good his cock was.

They then collapsed on the bed, cuddling each other and drifting off to sleep, little did penguin know, Markiplier was planning his payback tomorrow night.