One shot - Movie date

Ok so it may or may not be 22 o clock (10 pm), but y'all i can't sleep so amma just indulge in my shipping.

---

Ruin's perspective:

Me and Solar started being a couple a for a couple weeks now, though I've noticed that we still don't really hang out too much... Also we've never been on an actual date despite being offical...

So the best thing I can do to fix this relationship issue is to chloroform Solar and take him out of the pizzaplex for a movie date!

Ruin is a needy lover, so despite the fact that themself and Ruin have hung out for the majority of their time, they still want to go on a date.

Ruin is currently walking over to the daycare, chloroform in hand.

Hopefully this works- it worked on Sun when in the past(information provided via Moon). If it doesn't work on Solar then I'm in trouble-

Solar's perspective:

Why can I hear Ruin's gremlin nosies-

AAAK-

Ruin dabs the chloroform on a rag and holds it over Solar's mouth, struggling to do so since they are somewhat shorter in Solar.

After a bit Solar falls unconscious.

Timeskip 10 minutes

"Uugh- what happened-"
Solar rubs his head, somewhat dizzy and still coming down from the effects.

Solar's eyes start to focus and they see Ruin less then a inch away from them.

"R-RUIN-!"

"Hello love!! I've brought us to the movie theater!"

"... Did you really knock me out just to bring me back to work-?"

"U-um no- I've brought us outside of the pizzaplex!"

Solar stares at Ruin for a bit.

Solar grabs Ruin's face and closes the gap between the two, giving Ruin a light kiss.

Cute. Why must Ruin be so freaking cute-

Solar pulls away to leave an incredibly happy Ruin.

Ruin sits down completely, covering their face with their hands, their smile as big as ever.

"T-The movie is starting soon- we should head on in-!"

Ruin stands up and lets out their hand for Solar to take, which he snatchs quickly.

Solar is pulled off the ground and onto his feet, taken away by Ruin's sudden motions.

The two start walking into the movie theater.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?

"I found a movie called, 'Dayshift at freddy's', I heard its really good! Well- you most likely have already seen it already haven't you-? Somtimes I forget you work in the theater... This was a dumb idea-"

Solar tightens their grasp on Ruin's hand a but, stopping them from rambling on and on.

"I haven't seen it yet love."
Solar smiles at Ruin and Ruin smlies back, as they enter the Movie theater.

---

OK IM GETTING SLEEPY- its only been 28 minutes- Ethier way I don't have the energy to write the actual date part

Leave suggestions for more oneshots!