7.) Rainy Days 💚/🩶

(I'm sorry about this but there's a part where someone falls and their arm gets cut bad. So there's mentions of blood. If this bothers you pls skip.)

~1,296 WORDS~

(Dating)

Mike: 21. 

Will: 22. 

....

It was a cold and gloomy day in Hawkins. There had been a big storm the night before. Causing flooding in the streets and fog in the cloudy dark sky.

It was now 4:03 am, a Friday in the middle of October.  Will had read the time on his alarm clock on the counter by his and Mikes bed. He slowly climbed up out of the bed. Trying his best not to wake up his loving boyfriend. The two had taken the day off. Due to being stressed and overwhelmed from both of their jobs.

Once Will was up, he went to the bathroom down the hall and took a shower.

He was now dressed and fixing breakfast for himself and Mike of course. He was making pancakes and  scrambled eggs. Along with bacon.

It was now 6:27 as the stove top had read, and Mike slowly crept into the kitchen. Hugging Will from behind. Scaring the boy a little.

"Mmm.. M-morning... Why'd you get up so earlyyyy..."

"Good morning to you too love.."

Will turns around and kisses him softly.

"I just couldn't sleep is all.... U-um are you hungry?.. I've almost finished breakfast if you want to go take a shower"

Mike wraps his arms around Wills waist gently. Holding him in place.

"Tell me the truth.. Please baby..."

"I don't wanna talk about itt.. Just- are you hungry or no?"

"Fine. Kind of..."

Mike let go of him and sat down at the island in the kitchen. Right behind Will.

"Tomorrow, are you busy?.."

Mike asks, laying his head down on the counter while staring at his beautiful boyfriend.

"No um I don't have anything planned- why? Do you?.."

"Yess, I'm taking you out tomorrow.."

"Oh? Where are we going?"

Will questioned as he fixed both of their plates. Setting them down on the dining table. Then he grabbed to cups and looked at Mike.

"First love- what do you want to drink?"

"Oh umm fruit punch please"

"Alright"

"As I was saying- were going out for the weekend. I've got a place booked"

Will stopped as he was pouring up both of their drinks.

"Oh my god- you're joking aren't you?"

"Noo... I actually did.. Um d-do you not want to go-?..."

"Nonono- I do I swear- I'm just shocked.. We haven't had much time just us recently.. You know?"

He went to their seats and placed a bottle of syrup down, along with their drinks.

"Yeah.. Yea I know.."

"Okayyy come here I'm hungry"

Will had already sat down and was staring at Mike smiling. Mike smirked at this and sat down beside him.