{ chapter 15 } Trouble calling

Chanel phone rings from that atlanta number again , she answers . Chanel : hi this is Chanel speaking .. Dylan : hey Chanel it's me Dylan from the home also the man who fixed your heel chanel : oh hi ? You know We're not quite finished with the closing process you know it takes a little bit of time right ? At least 30 - 45 days . Dylan : I'm not calling you about the home but yes I know . I'm calling you about your heels . Chanel : I'm sorry , did you say my heels? Dylan : I brought you some new ones . The Chanel heels right ? Chanel : oh Dylan I can not take them from you like at all ! First off your my client ! Second of all I have a husband that will break me and your neck if he ever found out I accepted them ! Dylan : well  come get them from me and take em back you can have the money . If you would've never came back for my wallet your heel would've never broke . Chanel : maybe they would've broke at the restaurant Dylan , I can not take those . Dylan : fine , when will you be at the house to give me one more look . Chanel : is this a trick ? Cause I'm sure you seen every bit of that house . Dylan : not the backyard I really want to make sure it's me before buying . Chanel : ugh , fine ! Monday at 12pm noon! Good bye Dylan . And start emailing me from here on (chanel hangs the phone up) derek : baby you ok? It look like you were concerned from a far ? Who was that? Chanel : I have to show the rest of that home Monday again . Derek : that's perfect baby so why so upset then baby ? Chanel : it's for the same man , he claims he didn't see alll of it . Derek : I'm starting to think he's trying to take my wife from me . Chanel : well your wife is not going anywhere , I'm here with you forever ! Derek : better be ( gives kiss) y'all ready to go though ? Chanel : yes ! Hey girls y'all ready to wrap it up ? Get food else where ?