Visiting the graves of Lexi Santos & Alejandro Chavez

They went to the Atlanta Cemetery in Atlanta, GA and got out of the limousine

They went to the Atlanta Cemetery in Atlanta, GA and got out of the limousine. Tara ran towards Lexi and Alejandro's tombstones and stopped. The rest of them caught up with her and Tara fell to her knees in front of the tombstones. She reached out in hesitation to touch their tombstones and felt the pain they experienced during their deaths. She also felt the peace that they found, afterwards. 

Tara: Hey, Lexi, Alejandro, I'm sorry I wasn't there when it happened. I hope you can forgive me. You're probably wonderin' if I would've ever came to see you guys, and you know that, I would've if I could. I named two of my children after you, and, um, they have a little bit of your personalities ingrained in them. You should see'em. They're great, they're amazin', and they're quick, too. So smart and intelligent. I know that Luis told you guys what happened to us and I received your letters. I never stopped thinkin' about you guys. I think it's time that you've met your Godchildren.

The kids surrounded the tombstones and touched them. They laid a bouquet of roses each in front of the tombstones.

Bella: Rest easy, mis padrinos (my Godparents).

DJ: Do they know about the rest of us, mama?

Tara: Yeah, they do, and they're watchin' over us. 

Xavier: What happened to them? Our powers wouldn't let us see them die.

Damian: There was a gas leak in the kitchens. Nobody didn't know about it, until, it was too late. Half of them made it out and the rest of them didn't. Alejandro was helpin' evacuate the customers out of the restaurant, and when he realized that Lexi was nowhere to be found, he ran back inside to save her. They were blocked in by the fire, and when the firefighters found them, they saw their burnt bodies holdin' each other.

Mariposa: They died as heroes.

Damian: Yeah, they did. Come on, we've gotta make our flight. We'll come back and visit Uncle Alejandro and Aunt Lexi, soon.

They left and Alejandro and Lexi's spirits watched them go. They grabbed each other's hand and walked into the light with a smile on their faces.