13."Poddar Family: Rediscovering the Bond in Nature"

Though the target isn't completed i am publishing the part.
Target for next update - 80 likes.
The target must be complete for next update.

With Reeva completing her internship and Rohit and Armaan having a break from their legal cases, the family dynamic shifted. Reeva, being the darling daughter, seized the opportunity to demand a trip.

Reeva:*cheerfully* Two weeks off, and no cases in sight! We need a family trip.

Armaan: *looking at her* Reev, we could use the break, but where do you suggest?

Rohit: *looking at duo* How about a beach getaway? I heard there's a new resort with water sports.

Kaveri: *smiles* How about Mussoorie? It's serene, and we can enjoy the mountains.

Vidya: Mussoorie it is! I love the idea of cooler weather.

Rohit: Adventure park in Mussoorie it also sounds fun too. I am in

The Poddar family eagerly planned an enchanting getaway to Mussoorie, seeking solace in the serene hills. However, their excitement was tempered by the unavoidable reality of Madhav's duty commitments, forcing him to be absent for the initial part of the outing.

Madhav: *sadly* I hate to miss this family trip, but duty calls, and I can't leave.

Kaveri: *proudly* We understand, Madhav. Your commitment to duty has always been commendable.

Reeva: *hugging her father* We'll miss you, Dad. But we'll make the best of it.

Arhit: we too dad *joins the hug*

With a tinge of reluctance, the family set out, leaving behind an empty space that only Madhav could fill. Armaan took charge, making sure everyone was comfortable, while Vidya kept a hopeful spirit.

The family explored the beautiful landscapes of Mussoorie, visited local attractions, and indulged in the thrill of the adventure park.

As the day unfolded, the absence of Madhav lingered, but the family found solace in the shared experiences and the beautiful surroundings. They constantly kept in touch with Madhav, updating him on their adventures.

Madhav (on a call): How's everything going?

Armaan: We miss you, Dad. The scenery here is breathtaking.

Madhav: I wish I could be there. Make sure to take lots of pictures for me.

Rohit: *playfully* don't worry dad we have our selfie queen who is capturing every moment

Reeva: *whins* dad i am missing you and look bhai is teasing me.

Rohit *laughs*: i am not teasing you Reev i am stating facts

Reeva(whines) ; Armaan bhai look

Armaan: *sternly* enough now have your lunch

The family, while enjoying the outing, eagerly anticipated Madhav's arrival later in the day. As the sun began to set, they gathered at a cozy cafe, sharing stories and laughter, knowing that, despite the distance, their bond remained strong.

Madhav (joining the call): I'm on my way. Save me a seat.

Kaveri: We've missed you, Madhav. The day wouldn't be complete without you.

The family reunion marked the perfect day to their Mussoorie adventure, underscoring the resilience of family ties that endure through both presence and absence.