8."Brother's Search: Desperation & Confrontation in Family"

Target - 80 likes

When Kairav returned to the city after a business trip, he was met with an atmosphere that left him bewildered.
His family, seemingly oblivious to the absence of Aarohi and Ruhi, was deeply engrossed in planning the marriage of Akshara and Abhimanyu.

Confused and somewhat hurt, Kairav wondered if this was the same family that had once shared laughter, joys, and occasional disagreements. The realization that they were moving forward with wedding plans without acknowledging the absence of Aarohi and Ruhi struck him as a stark departure from the values he had grown up cherishing.

He couldn't fathom how his family, known for its closeness, could overlook the absence of two integral members and proceed with celebratory plans.

Kairav, with a mix of frustration and concern, confronted Manish and Swarna about their seemingly carefree attitude regarding Aarohi's absence.

Kairav: (Assertive) Bade papa, Badi mumma, I need to talk to both of you. How can you act so nonchalant about Aarohi and Ruhi being missing?

Manish: (Defensively) Kairav, we are handling the situation. It's not as simple as you think.

Kairav: (Pointing out) No, Bade papa, it is simple. Aarohi and Ruhi are missing, and instead of worrying, you're planning Akshara's wedding with Aarohi's fiance? What about finding them?

Swarna: (Trying to deflect) Kairav, we are concerned, but life has to go on. Akshara deserves happiness too.

Kairav: (Frustrated) Happiness, Badi mumma? Do you realize Aarohi is a part of this family? And Ruhi is like a daughter to me. We can't just pretend everything is fine.

Manish: (Defending Akshara) Akshara is not problem here. Aarohi has always been a troublemaker.

Kairav: (Angry) Bade papa, let's not rewrite history. Akshara, you need to hear this. You ran away with Abhimanyu on her wedding day. And then, because of your impulsive actions, Aarohi lost Neel forever. And now, on Aarohi's second chance at happiness, you barge in with Abhir and that unexpected baby, disrupting everything.

Swarna: (Defending Akshara) It's not entirely Akshara's fault.

Kairav: (Shaking his head) Badi mumma, she needs to face the truth. This family needs to face the truth. Aarohi deserves better than being treated as an obstacle in Akshara's happiness.

Kairav, not willing to let Akshara deflect blame onto Aarohi, confronted her directly about her past actions.

Kairav: Akshara, you told Aarohi keep on blaming you for everything. Let's talk about your role in all of this. Why didn't you accept Abhimanyu's proposal earlier?

Akshara: (Defensive) It was not that simple, bhaiya. There were complications.

Kairav: (Accusing) Complications? You accepted his love on Aarohi's wedding day and ran away with her groom. Do you realize the chaos you caused?

Akshara: (Trying to justify) I thought I was doing the right thing.

Kairav: (Angry) Right thing? You left Aarohi on her wedding day with Abhimanyu, the man she loved. And then, you disappeared for six years after snatching Abimanyu's right. Why?

Akshara: (Avoiding eye contact) I needed time.

Kairav: (Frustrated) Time? You had six years! And let's talk about Abhir. Why didn't you tell Abhimanyu about him? Why this paternity fraud?

Akshara: (Nervously) I thought...

Kairav: (Interrupting) You thought what? That lying and hiding the truth was the solution? Why didn't you trust our family? We could have understood and helped.

Akshara: (Emotional) I was scared.

Kairav: (Accusing) Scared? You were always ready to lie, run away, or create emotional drama whenever the truth was about to come out. Aarohi had to face the consequences of your actions, and now she and Ruhi are missing, and you're blaming them?

The confrontation left Akshara speechless, forcing her to confront the consequences of her choices and the impact on Aarohi's life.

Muskan: Kairav, I've been thinking. What if Aarohi is behind all this drama? Maybe she doesn't want Akshara to marry Abhimanyu.

Kairav: (Frowning) Muskan, that's not fair. Aarohi is my sister, and she wouldn't do something like that.

Muskan: (Persisting) But think about it, Kairav. She has a history of playing dirty. Maybe she's manipulating the situation.

Kairav: (Getting upset) Muskan, watch your words. Aarohi is not like that. She's been through a lot.

Muskan: (Smirking) Innocent face, traumatic past – classic manipulation tactics.

Kairav: (Angry) Don't you dare speak about Aarohi like that! I can use the same words for you, you know. You used to behave so innocent, and now you're acting like a cunning witch.

Muskan: (Defensive) Kairav, I'm just trying to make sense of all this.

Kairav: (Firmly) Well, your sense-making is hurting people. And let's not forget how you and Avinav hid the truth about Abhir being a Birla from us. That's not innocent behavior either.

Muskan: Kairav, you need to open your eyes. Aarohi has always been a master at lying and manipulating people. Remember her history?

Kairav: (Defensive) Muskan, people change. Aarohi has been through a lot, and she's not the same person she was back then.

Muskan: (Persisting) But what if she's just pretending to be changed? She has a record of blackmailing and deceit.

Kairav: (Angry) Muskan, stop trying to poison my mind against Aarohi. You're no different. You also portrayed yourself as a simple, innocent girl before we got married, but look at you now.

Muskan: (Defensive) What are you talking about?

Kairav: (Accusing) You've shown your true colors, Muskan. Just like you claim Aarohi did in the past, you're doing the same now. You also tried to emotionally manipulate us when your so called bhai ji died. You also blamed Abhimanyu the way Aarohi blamed Akshara. So dare you speak a word against Aarohi.

Muskan was left speechless as Kairav confronted her about her own actions, making it clear that he saw through her attempts to create a rift between him and Aarohi. The tension in their conversation heightened, revealing the cracks in their relationship.

(P.s - Abhimanyu in next part)