1.2

"Did you heard?"

"This poor girl was abandoned by her family almost since birth."

"How poor she is, I wonder how she is going to make it in this life?"

It has been always like this.
they always do look at me as a poor girl who has no one to protect her.

I shouldn't care about their opinions but maybe because I did really want a family I did care. 

"I want a family, I want someone who would always be waiting for me no matter how long we're a part."

Family, friends, money and glory those what I do really want.

I did have friends, money and glory but family was something I couldn't have. Even if someone would care for me as a family still I felt that wall won't get collapse by caring and love.

"I really want to understand what family is first to know who I should call my family."

Erie opened her eyes to find herself, in jungle or a place like that. She immediately stode up, looking around her.

Suddenly a voice came from the mics making her give her attention to it.
"Mic test, Mic test. Hello regulars welcome to Evankhell floor, which is named the floor of test."

After explaining the rules and everything, Erie sighed loudly. "Decreasing the number to 200,they're really want us to kill and hurt each other. Now I think I got a general idea about this place."

She walked around ignoring the screaming and sound of gun shoot.
"Terrible."  she mumbled before she noticed a small girl who was surrounded by four regulars.

"Coward." She sighed, the little girl was trying to put the brave face but still she was trembling. Once they were about to attack her she closed her eyes but she didn't feel anything She opened her eyes to see all of them in the ground beaten bg none other than Erie.

Their eyes met, Erie walked away without saying anything. The small girl looked at her back before she run behind her while saying. "W... wait for me!"

' the strong eats the weak this is the rule of the test but should I follow it. I can win this test without harming anyone since everyone are following it.

How about making an allies two or three would be great. After all I don't know any other useful info except what Ms yuri told me'

"My name is Shiori, th- thank you for saving me!" Shiori said. Erie turned her head to Shiori while observing her. she didn't say anything which made Shiori nervous.

Erie turned her head again. "I'm Erie Raine, if you're going to follow me, be careful one mistake might get us killed." Shiori smiled brightly before she nodded.

Suddenly Erie felt something coming toward them she quickly jumped catching Shiori and dodge it.

once she landed safely she looked up at who tried to kill them. Blue ocean hair and eyes, his hair was tied up into small pony tail and has red tuft that was in front.