2.0

" interesting."
A man mumbled while he was searching for something in his computer. A voice of footsteps echoed in the place, a long green hair man and his clothes were over size. That man was smiling a confidence smile.

Looking at his friend working and seem enjoying he asked "You seem quite.... satisfied, did something happen?"
He crossed his arms waiting for his answer.

"I just found a good news but..."  he turned to face the green hair man.
"Rashal, what, are you doing here?" Rashal huff then he smiled.

"Is that how you welcome your friend? You're heartless." His friend ignored him, Rashal sighed at his friend's cold behavior.

He took a seat and then rested his face on his palm. "I came here to tell you that I want Akane to climb with your nephew." The man stopped his doing and looked at Rashal.

"I think that's their choice but why  you're asking me?"Rashal chuckled.
" It's not like I'm asking you I'm just telling you because I thought you'd come and destroy my house if I didn't tell you especially if something bad happened to your nephew. "

The man sighed, his blue eyes shined through his hair. "I can't protect him forever and you can't protect her either. They have to fly like birds and learn everything they need to know.

The prophecy has already began and we need to prepare ourselves to face it."
He stood up. and approached his friend.
"Rashal, I've informations that can make this whole tower turn upside down but we must be wise.

I know you can figure how to use them." He gave Rashal a document making Rashal chuckle. "Well, don't blame me later." He stood up and hit lightly his shoulder.

"We're going to win this battle against destiny." He smiled. "It's rarely for me to see you smiling, you sure have a plan that I don't know." Rashal said as he crossed his arms.

"Tell me, Yuki. Are you still planning for-" The male named Yuki cut him by saying. "Yes, indeed I'm just wait and see how things will turn out."

Rashal felt that his friend has something will bring troubles.
Well, it isn't like their doings won't bring any troubles from the start.

꧁♕꧂

"So you're going to leave?" Shibisu and Khun looked at Locus who just nodded.
"It's not like we won't have any contact if we left, I also believe it will be wise for us to climb this tower separate in groups."

Junno who was talking with Shiori approached them saying. "Locus everything seems perfect, we can go in anytime." Locus nodded and smiled cheerfully.

"Glad to hear that, anyway guess I've to tell you something and be honest with you." His tone changed and his aura as well, he didn't show anything but coldness.

"I hate this girl named Rachel and I do not trust her." Khun put his hand on his pocket as for Shibisu his sweat dropped.
"Locus, you're making the situation more heavier. we should bit our goodbyes not making our friends nervous."

Shiori said. Locus put his calm face back and sighed. "You're right, I'm sorry guys." Shibisu patted locus's Shoulder.
"Take care of yourself and those two, be good leader friend."