Chapter 1

Darkness conquered the sky once more as it was now nighttime. The only thing bringing light to the world was the moon and shining stars. Growling and loud footsteps could be heard throughout the forest. In the middle of the forest, a wolves could be seen gathering around. However, there was on wolf that stood out. He stood mighty and tall on a rock pillar. His right ear had a scar and his fur was dark blue.

"What a great night...Veldora's divine protection upon the forest is no more. There is nothing to fear anymore." He spoke to himself as the moonlight dawned on him. He then turned to the wolves on teh ground. "Tonight, we shall destroy the Goblin Village, and create a foothold in the Jura Forest!"

Howling, all of the wolves raised their heads proudly at the night sky. They stopped as their leader spoke once again

"We shall thus reign over the forest!" The wolves howled once again. "Our claws shall tear apart all monsters, and our fangs will sink into all!" The leader's back then started moving in a strange way as he spoke. He then howled and the rest of the pack joined in.

The leader jumped off the pillar and started running with the rest of the wolves following closely behind. They ran and ran until they eventually stopped in front of the Goblin Village. This time though, there was a tall fence with spikes on it. Goblins were behind the fence. They each held a determined look and firmly gripped onto their weapons.

"Heh! Such a shady-looking fence." The leader smirked as he stopped. A wolf with a star on his forehead and white fur walked up to him.

"Father..." He faced his father. The leader continued looking forward at the entrance and he saw a person with long platinum blue hair standing there without a care in the world. He wore a white robe with neon blue fluff and some blue outlines on the outside and wore a black turtleneck and pure white pants. His eyes wore close and he was humming a tune.

"Huh?" Opening one of his golden eye, the person glanced at the pack of direwolves before closing his eyes once more. A lazy smile appeared on his face as he spoke. "So you are the wolves that are disturbing my clients... You know it's not very nice to attack defenceless people, right?"

"I don't care! I will get what I want and the destruction of this village is the first step!" The leader shouted at the person. "And what can you do about it! You are nothing, but a mere human!"

"Who said I was human?" The person said with a grin. "My name is Rimuru Tempest. And I can tell you this..." He then did a short bow before lifting his head and with a malicious smile that stroke fear in all of the wolves. "I was never human."

Taking a step back, the pack looked at him fearfully even the leader. However, the latter's pride got the best of him and he growled with hostility at the God.

"Stop trying to fool us! You are a human!" He snarled at Rimuru with a glare.

"Oh~? If you say that, why don't we have an agreement?" Rimuru said with a casual smile and raised his hand. "If you can hit me, even once, then I will let you through to the goblin village. But if you don't... You die..."

"..." The leader was silent for a few moments before answering. "Alright then..."

"Alright then. Let's start." The God's face gained a dark look and a malicious smile.

Without wasting a second, the direwolf lunged at Rimuru. The former thought he had already won, but Rimuru disappeared in thin air. He shook his head as he tried finding him.

"What's wrong? Having trouble finding me?" Rimuru's voice spoke out from behind.

The leader growled in anger before going in for a second attack. However, we all know how that went. After a few minutes, the direwolf was panting and his body threatened to collapse onto the ground. Rimuru smirked mockingly as he looked at the leader's frail body.