Chapter - 22

"And where do you think you are going? " Heeseung asked riki who was wearing his converse while jake way confusingly looking at him.

Riki just ignored heeseung making the eldest frown and glare at him, heeseung looked at his boyfriend in a sulking way making jake giggle and go beside riki.

"Rikii where are you going" Jake asked a the youngest smiled fondly and patted his hyung's head.

"Just a date hyung I'll be back" Riki said as jake smiled back and gave the youngest a side hug, heeseung justs stood there blankly not able to process what exactly happened.

And just before the eldest could say anything suddenly the door bell rang making the three turn their heads towards  the door and Riki smile widely.

"It must be home, come on let's get you to meet him" Riki smiled and ran towards the door, immediately opening it and pulling the person in front of him a hug and the person just blushed.

"Uh h-hi" The person bowed towards heeseung and jake nervously as he noticed the two elder looking at him curiously.

Riki held the person by his waist and spoke "hyungs this is Jun, we have recently been going on dates and started dating yesterday" Riki introduced as jun just bowed again in nervousness making jake laugh heartily.

"Aw you are so cute jun ah, call me jake hyung " Jake introduced and looked at his boyfriend to do the same.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this monkey ass jun, I'm heeseung" Heeseung introduced as jake and jun laughed out while Riki just glared at his eldest hyung who smirked smugly.

.

"Taehyunie? " Beomgyu Frowned and looked at his husband not clearly understanding the situation right now.

Taehyun just bite his lips and avoided looking at his husband. The younger clearly was in panic not knowing what to say.... Of course he should say the truth and he truly wanted to but he was scared of the elder's reaction.

Fuck it taehyun, just say it he thought to himself.

"Do you know who it is taehyunie? " Beomgyu asked as he held the younger's chin softly with his fingers and made the younger look up at him, softly staring right into the younger's eyes making the younger feel a bit relaxed.

"It was me hyung" Taehyun mumbled softly in a very low tone but beomgyu still manage to hear it and widened his eyes a bit.

"Huh? " Taehyun smiled a little as he felt the elder cup his cheeks gently, taehyun put his hands right on the elder's hands which were on his cheeks.

"It was me hyung, I have that letter to heeseung hyung to pass it to you as you weren't there in high school. I had a crush on you from 2 years and then finally decided to confess that day but you weren't there so i just gave it to heeseung hyung" Taehyun said in a breathe and sighed before continuing as he saw beomgyu nodding, assuring him to speak as he was listening.

"And after I saw you in office on my first day, I immediately recognised you and after that you already know.... My love for you never died" Taehyun finsihed as beomgyu just stood their startled.

"Taehyun" Beomgyu whispered as he saw the younger's eyes which were sincere making the elder smile.

"I may not have been the one to fell in love first but i definitely did harder" Beomgyu said as he came closer to taehyun and attached their foreheads, a fond smile which never left their faces.

"I love you hyung" Taehyun said as beomgyu smiled and replied "I love you too tyun"

The younger pulled the elder in a kiss, passionately kissing each other with love and tenderness as butterflies and warmth danced through their body, forgetting their tensions and the child near the kitchen counter.

Wait child ?

Min joon just blankly stared at the couple with his mouth a bit opened with a look of disgust on his face.

"I didn't sign up for this? Anyways I think I should go before they start eating in the kitchen" Min joon mumbled before quickly dashing towards his room

___________________________________________

(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و( ͡°⁄ ⁄ ͜⁄ ⁄ʖ⁄ ⁄ ͡°)