Chapter - 23

"Let's check what else is in this box " Min joon evily smirked and looked through the box once again to find something else.

"Oh this is appa's childhood picture" Min joon giggled as he looked at the picture where Beomgyu was in a cart.

"I remember grandfather used to be a cart racer" Min joon mumbled as he suddenly felt .

Beomgyu must too miss his parents and brother, but the elder never speaks anything about them to not make min joon sad.

Min joon sighed and shook his head and continued to look around the box finding more and more childhood pics of beomgyu.

"Oh what is this? " Min joon took out a paper kept in the box, he frowned when he read the heading "adoption certificate? " Min joon felt a twitch in stomach as he read the name on it

"Choi minjoon, parents choi Jae gyu and Choi iseul? " Min joon read the lines as he couldn't process anything.

"Jae gyu was appa's brother right? " Min joon mumbled as now tears started to develop in his eyes.

"I guess they were right" Min joon mumbled as tears flowed down his cheeks.

Flashback

"Hi I'm min joon, I'm new here can I be your friend" The 6 year old smiled brightly as he introduced himself to the kids of his new school hopping to become friends with them.

But the kids just looked at him in disgust making him frown "bro you look poor" One of the boys said as he eyed min joon who frowned

What do they mean? Apps bought this limited edition scarf just for me.... Min joon thought as he pouted

"And what does your dad do? " The other boy asked as min joon seemed startled

"I only have my appa " Min joon mumbled as the boys started to laugh at him.

"Woah seems like your dad left your appa because he was too much into money" The boy said as min joon glared at him.

"Don't say anything about my appa" Min joon yelled making the boys stare at him blankly. The boys were senior then min joon and when they heard the younger yelling at them they slapped him on the back of his head and arms

"Oww why would you do that" Min joon said as a tear came out of his eyes.

"You should be in your limits disgusting rat" The boys said as min joon's tears started to flow out.

And day by day the boys used to tease min joon and say something bad to him everyday.

"To min joon no one love you rat" The boys laughed as they yelled it to min joon in front of all the students.

"Yah min joon see your appa doesn't love you and care only about money" The boys again teased as min joon silently cried.

"You rat see, your appa doesn't have time fir you that's why his friend picks you up from school"

The boys whispered in min joon's ears as min joon controlled his tears and stared blankly at heeseung who came to pick him with a smile on his face.

Day by day their teasings made min joon brainwash his mind, min joon was only a young child and what ever you say to the young child they will belive it and of course if you say it everyday then they will believe it without any hesitation.

Min joon was totally brainwashed by all these and believed what they said, his nature become Agreessive day by day and he was distancing himself from everyone.

Beomgyu grew worried for the younger and tried to console and talk to him but got startled when min joon yelled at him.

Min joon never yelled at him and it was the first time he did making beomgyu shocked.

And after that day min joon's nature didn't changed a bit.

Even if the younger didn't wanted to hurt beomgyu but his actions like coming home late and working made min joon believe more if it. Even when the elder was working for him only.

Min joon never wanted to say those words to beomgyu but his mind wasn't himself.

Present

Min joon wipped his tears and sniffled as he spoke " I don't care if he is my real appa or what, for me it's only him "

___________________________________________

☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*ヾ(^-^)ノ