Chapter Twenty-Three

Brantley's POV:

Barrett, Colton, Bray, and Chloe were all laid out with their popcorn bowls, drinks, and candy as we watched The Little Mermaid on the projection screen while I sat using my arms to hold me up and Delaney settled between my legs with her head resting on my chest. All of it –the kids, the movie, the quiet night, the simpleness– of it all washed over me, making me realize just how lucky I was to be sitting here like this. It reminded me that even though I had been dealt a shitty hand by life, that things wouldn't always be that way. And I knew it was all because of the woman sitting here with me.

Unable to help myself, I wrapped an arm around her over her chest from behind and lowered my lips to the top of her head. When I pulled back, Delaney turned slightly, looking up at me, silently asking what that was all about. Not wanting to disturb the kids, I made sure to keep my voice low when I answered her unspoken question. "Couldn't help myself. It's like my lips are drawn to you."

"You won't hear me complain."

I placed my lips against her then, keeping the kiss soft. But that didn't mean that I didn't want to roll us so that she was beneath me so that I could take this a whole lot further. But with kids around, that wasn't going to happen. Plus, I don't want to rush things and possibly have something else happen similar to last time. But damn, did I want her.

Delaney broke the kiss, shifting back to watch the movie. This time, I didn't use my arms to prop me up. I wrapped them around her and held her against my chest as I watched the seagull talk about dinglehoppers. I'd seen this movie a million times since Braylin was in her mermaid phase but I still couldn't tell you the characters names other than Ariel and Erick.

Before I even realized what I was doing, one of my hands was slowly and softly gliding over Delaney's breast, making her nipple pebble beneath her tank top. I felt her back arch slightly, begging me for more. Well, your wish is my fuckin' command...

Darting my eyes over to the kids to make sure they were watching the movie and paying attention to the grown up, I dipped my hand into the neckline of her tank. I slipped my fingers beneath the lace of her bra, finding the hardened bud almost instantly. I rolled the point between my thumb and index finger, loving the way that Delaney arched her back, thrusting her breast outward and upward, her body silently begging for more.

I pinched the point a little harder as I lowered my lips to the shell of her ear and whispered "youre so fuckin' responsive". I then let the tip of my tongue trail over her ear before letting it trail down the column of her neck. An almost silent whimper escaped her lips then as her nails trailed up my calf. When I moved back to her ear, I whispered "I wonder if I could make you come from just this". To emphasize 'this' I cupped her other breast at the same time as I pinched the hardened point between my fingers, harder this time than before. But I didn't ease the pressure as I rolled it. This time, the whimper that came from her was more throaty, more needy. And fuck, I loved every fuckin' bit of it.

A hiss sounded from me when the hand that had been on my calf suddenly was on the bulge inside my cargo shorts. Slowly, Delaney massaged my cock, making me forget all about the movie playing on the projection screen, the kids being around, hell, it made me forget about everything but the woman who I wanted with every inch of me.

Her hand still massaged my cock as I moved a hand from her breast and tugged at her ponytail, angling her head so that I could taste her lips. This time, the kiss wasn't sweet, it wasn't soft. No, this one spoke of how much I wanted her. And on her lips, I could tell she wanted me too.

The sound of Braylin whining "Daddy!" broke the spell that I was under, making me pull my hand from Delaney's shift and my lips from her mouth. But Delaney's hand was still on my cock. When I looked up at the kids, they were all watching the movie and not paying to Delaney and I. Shew... I just knew we were caught!