INTRODUCE

THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED.

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE HAD TO FINALLY REMOVE MOST OF IT TO ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH IT.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

PLEASE CHECK IN DREAME :  https://www.dreame.com/novel/1963133-His-Unwanted-Wife.html

---------------------------------

In this modern area everyone have their own choice of life, no one ever find arrangement mariage anymore, but not for Dimitri Swavrovsky. He is a playboy who never thought about marriage. In his 29 years old he loves to be still unmarried and remains being single.

Since Bianca's mother death 5 years ago her father started drinking to try to forgets his misery and the worst was when he married Stephanie, her evil step mother. Since then Bianca living in hell. Not only for hating her, Stephanie also forced her to get married to stranger as a payment to the debt. She know she can't running away from the fate that her step mother choose for her and just hope that she'll find the happiness with the man she's getting marry into, if only she knows how he hate the marriage arrangement.