1 - How it started

THIS STORY IS NOW PUBLISHED.

THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE PUBLISHED BOOK. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS SUPPORT ARE WHAT GOT ME TO BE ABLE TO DOING SOMETHING I LOVE, SO THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, FOR EVERY COMMENTS, EVERY VOTES AND ESPECIALLY YOUR KINDNESS UNDERSTANDING FOR MY GRAMMATICAL ERROR.

I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE HAD TO FINALLY REMOVE MOST OF IT TO ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH IT.

THANK YOU / DOOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU/TERIMA KASIH

PLEASE CHECK IN DREAME :  https://www.dreame.com/novel/1963133-His-Unwanted-Wife.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimitri Pov :

"Really Mother? Marriage?" I rolled my eyes when I heard her talking about me getting married, again. I was sitting in my father's office and trying to look busy whilst ignoring her, but NO, she insisted.

This weekend when I decided to visit my parents in Switzerland, I knew that I would regret my decision and damn, I was right.

It's been 2 years since she's tried to force me to find a good woman to marry. Not that I didn't like women, in fact, it's quite the opposite, but I'm not looking for a committed relationship or like she says, a wife. I can't imagine myself having to sleep beside the same woman every night, how boring it must be.

"Dimitri" She raised her voice, knowing that she can't force me to do what she want. "Your father is sick and we need grandchildren. You need an heir, you are the last Swavrovsky and we are a noble family, not like some arrogant and snob rich people" she scoffs.

I groaned and bent over so my head was on my lap. I hate this conversation, always telling me the same line. It's  over exaggerated.

I felt her sit beside me and put her hand on my head "I know it's a big decision for you" She said softly, I know now she's coming up with another plan "But, at least just think about it. Or if you like, I'll give you some names that we think will be suitable for you and all you have to do just say yes if you want her or not"

I sighed, knowing that I'm not gonna win with her. At least I can choose the girl and she will shut up for a while.

I raise my head and look at her. She put on her sweet smile while waiting for my answer, she know she had won this battle.

I shook my head, I can't believe im giving in to her.

"Fine" I groaned and point my finger quickly before she can open her mouth and say something else "But... I choose her and if I say no, then it's a big NO, don't push and forced me" She nods her head and I saw tears in her eyes, God, she's really overreacting.

"Oh Dimitri" She squeals and hugs me "You won't be disappointed. I'll search for the perfect girl" She assured me before leaving.

I turn my head when i saw Alicia, my niece, coming in after my mother and closed the door behind her. She grinned; I know she heard everything just by looking from the expression on her face.

"You're getting married?" She teased and sit beside me.

I rolled my eyes before i answer her "Only to shut her mouth" I told her the truth and she gasped. "I can always say NO to all the girls she suggests" I winked and she shook her head.

"You're horrible, uncle" She mocked me and I laughed.

I know I'm acting like a teenager; I'm 29 years old, never thought of settling down yet and have a wife. But, I have my own reasons, yes reasons that I don't want to change anytime soon.