chapter 1

Y/n opens her eyes slowly and smile when she sees her husband next to her. Cregan. He looks like an angel while sleeping, Y/n thinks as she gets out of bed and goes to take her morning shower.

   She rests her head on the edge of the bathtub and closes her eyes thinking about the things that are happening. Rhaenyra and Daemon are in Dragonstone with their children, she has been here with Cregan for a week and the reason is that her brother Viserys is dying. His life is slipping away and she is worried.

   She sent a crow to Rhaenyra a few days ago and to this day has not received any response. She is beginning to wonder if her niece had actually received her letter. Y/n misses her brothers. Aegon and Daemon.

   Aegon died eight years ago due to a strong fever, his daughter Daella who is now 18 years old married 1 year ago to a brother from Cregan, and have 1 month ago had a beautiful baby who was named Rickon, and is in Winterfell.

  Daella is a bastard daughter of Aegon, who had fallen in love with a woman from a house of low rank, and as much as Viserys had tried to prevent him from having anything with the girl, he still impregnated her. The same died when she gave birth to Daella and then Viserys with pity for the girl legitimized her by inventing a lie that Aegon and the girl's mother had secretly married and had her. Many knew it was a lie and kept pestering their niece, but Y/n tried at all costs to protect her, something that often did not cause much effect.

  Daemon had married Laena, spent 10 years without having contact with the rest of the family and even though he was very close to Y/n just pretended that even she did not exist and not even her letters answered. Soon after the death of Laenor and Laena he married Rhaenyra and now see each other more, but it is still very little.

  Viserys does not even remember her existence, she really doubts if he remembers that Aegon and she exist/existed. She and Aegon were twins.

- My love. - She awakens from her thoughts when she hears Cregan's voice calling her. He has a sad look on his face and she soon holds her breath.

- Is he dead? - Y/n asks and looks away when Cregan just lowers his gaze and nods.

- The Queen said he died overnight. He died peacefully, my dear. - he says running his hand through her hair and she looks at him with tears in her eyes and then smile.

- That's good. - Y/n whispers and drops a few lonely tears, such that Cregan wipes them away with his fingers and gives her a kiss on the forehead. - Call the kids, yeah? I want to break the news to them if they don't already know. - She says and he nods before leaving the bathroom.

  They have four children, three boys and one girl. They had Baelon, who is now 19, Their Firstborn Just 1 year after they married. Both were 19 years old when the little boy was born. The copy of his father with only the intense blue eyes of his mother. Then came the Twins, Arya and Dave, who are now 17, who were born two years later, and 5 years later Y/n had Jaeherys, who is now 12, her sweet boy, the only one who totally looks like her.

  She gets out of her bath and slowly goes to her wardrobe and puts on an all black dress. Her brother did not remember her existence but he was still her brother and she will miss him.

  Soon Cregan comes back with her four children and Y/n sighs sitting on the bed and Jaeherys runs to her mother sitting on her lap.

- Your uncle, Viserys, he's dead. - Y/n says and the three younger ones widen their eyes while Baelon just makes a bored face.

- Finally, he was just picking up the pieces. I don't know how he didn't die sooner. - He says and Y/n glares at him and he withdraws like a small child. - Sorry.