Chapter 2

*Dragonstone*

- Where's Prince Lucerys? - Daemon asks as soon as Baelon lands on Dragonstone and the same looks static.

- He... He's dead. - Baelon says almost in a whisper and Daemon paralyzes in his place. That news broke him... And in a way it made him sad. Broken and blue. Then he cried out for the truth, he did not want to believe.

- what? - The elder asks with wide eyes and with a slight change in his voice.

- Aemond killed him. - Baelon answers, and Daemon runs his hand over his discredited face.

- Baelon! - Jaeherys shouts excitedly going towards his brother who takes him by the arm.

- Hi JaeJae. - Baelon responds dejectedly, and the youngest tilts his head to the side.

- What happened? Are you sad? - The little boy asks and Baelon hugs him.

- Our cousin Luke died, little brother. - He says and the boy lifts his head off his shoulder and widens his eyes before his chin shakes and he starts crying. - Hey, hey, hey... Don't cry. - Baelon shaking him to see if he would stop crying but he just rests his head on his shoulder and keeps crying.

- Go to Winterfell and tell whoever is there that the armies will go to Harrenhall as soon as possible. The Greens took the castle from there. - Daemon says before leaving walking quickly into the castle.

*Winterfell*

- Tomorrow begin to bring your armies here to the main castle, Lords. We will need everyone to start training together as soon as possible. - Cregam decrees and the other lords nod their heads.

  Soon there is a great thud of doors opening and a tearful Jaeherys and a despair-faced Baelon walk through the door.

- Mom! - Baelon exclaims when he sees her and she looks at them worried.

- What happened? - Y/n asks worried as she goes to her children and takes Jae in her lap.

- Prince Lucerys is dead, Aemond killed him. - Baelon answers, and those present in the meeting room widen their eyes, and whispers begin to be heard in the room. - Mom, I had to promise to marry one of the ugly daughters of Lord Boros Baratheon. - He completes and Y/n widens his eyes even more. - I don't want to marry her, Mom. - he says in an almost desperate tone and snorts.

- That's all I needed, Baelon Stark. - She exclaims angrily, and he makes a guilty face. - Your cousin died and you are more worried because you promised to marry an ugly girl and do not want to marry her? - She screams Jaeherys on her lap grumbles. - I'm sorry, honey. - she says rubbing her palm on the boy's back.

- Mom, I am saddened by his death but he is dead, his life cannot be ruined anymore. Mine did. - Baelon says and Y/n sighs in frustration.

  I don't know where I went wrong, Lord. - Y/n thinks and sits in a chair because Jaeherys is heavy and she is starting to get tired.

- Uncle Daemon also sent word to prepare the army to leave for Harrenhall as soon as possible. - He tells his father and uncle that they were standing at the top of the table and they sat down.

- Bring me paper, I need to send a letter to Daemon. - Y/n exclaims and a maester soon nods and goes to get what she asked for.

- Will you help me, Mom? - Baelon asks quietly for her to settle down.

- When's the supposed wedding? - Y/n begrudgingly asks, she thinks it would be better to let Baelon marry such a girl for him to learn a lesson. But he is still her son, she loves him, she takes care of him and will protect him from everything.