Chapter 14: The unpredictable meeting..

Riksh: NEIL!?!?

What are you doing here?
It's been ten years since I last saw you..

Neil: Riksh from tenth grade right?

Riksh: yes..

Neil: well.. it's been quite a while...

Riksh: true..

Suddenly remembers how much kim suffered because of him and gets an idea to teach him a lesson*

Riksh: So... Are you going somewhere?

Neil: yes..
Xavier: Sir please hurry.. if we do not reach there by 12:30 the meeting will be called off and I'm afraid that we won't get the next meeting before 3 years..

Neil: As you can see.. I'm in a bit of a  hurry so I'll catch up with you later....

Riksh: Well ok... But can you please come with me for just a second.. l have to tell you something really important.. l promise it'll be quick...

Neil: but...

Riksh: just one minute..

Neil: fine!.. please be quick..

Riksh takes him towards the staffs restroom and pushes him inside the room and quickly locks the door and hides the key in his pocket*

Neil: LET ME OUT!!!

Riksh: No one's going to hear you from this far so scream as much as you want!

Riksh proceeds to leave the store with Kim's gift in hand and slides a 2000 rupees note in the staffs pocket while instructing him not to open the door before 1 hour*

Xavier: Where is Mr. Neil?
Riksh: Well my friend.. he has a really upset stomach so I don't think that he will be able to come out before an hour..

Xavier: But.. what about the meeting then?..
Riksh: goodluck my friend..

Leaves with store with a small grin in his face*

At Kim's office*

Janette: It's almost 12:20 mam if they don't come within ten minutes.. then I'm afraid we'll have to call off today's meeting..

Kim: hmm.. so this is your "Mr. Professional" ?

Asks with a smirk on her face*

Who can't even attend the meeting on time...

(In a sarcastic tone)

Janette: I'm sorry Mam... I shouldn't have judged him based on other's claims..

Kim: It's alright silly! It's not your fault that this man is highly unprofessional and unpunctual..

Let's wait till 12:45 and then we should officially call off the meeting

At the meeting room*

Everyone talking about the delay*

Kim: I'm sorry gentlemen.. it's already 12:50 and our client still hasn't come so I'm afraid that we have to call off the meeting..

Everyone proceeds to leave*

Suddenly..

Someone from the back shouts*

WAIT!

Everyone turns their head  only to find a  smartly dressed tall man with long hairs and gold rimmed glasses*

Neil: My apologies gentleman..
I am late as I had to take care of something really important..

Kim with a smirk on her face turns around*

Neil with his eyes wide open*

KIM!?!