Chapter Two

" What did you make?" Adekanyinsola plopped into the chair next to her friend jummy who was stuffing her face with spaghetti and chicken sauce.

" Nothing I bought this"

" I am so tired rn, can I have some?" She stretched her hands to take some but jummy slapped her hands.

" You can't have some go get yours" she pulled her plate further from kanyinsola as she took a bite out of her chicken.

" You!" Kanyin launched at her grabbing her spaghetti running to the room to eat it.

" Kay! Kay! Get out of that room this minute"

" Ah! No way!" She laughed eating the spaghetti.

" You are gonna see what I will do to you" she backed away from the door, but kanyin didn't open the door because she didn't believe she was gone.

After eating the food and ensuring the coast was clear she came out of her room dropping the plate in the kitchen.

She had a few people to tutor and she didn't want to miss it, she wasn't exactly doing it for the money she was just one of the toppers of her class and her professor thinks she should be the one of the tutors.

She doesn't exactly hate it and she doesn't exactly like it.

******

After she came back from tutoring she ate dinner and set her alrarm for exactly 6am she didn't want to be late for her classes with Mrs Adeleye she was definitely going to report her to professor ifeoluwa.

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

She shifted on the bed looking for her phone which was ringing, her curtains were dragged down she quickly searched around for her phone.

It was the department president.

What does he want?. She thought.

She reluctantly picked up the call

" Hello" her voice sounded crooked while she rubbed her oily face.

" Where are you class is starting in the next fifteen minutes" he shouted on the phone.

" What! No! The time is like 6am " she argued.

" Well my time here says it's almost seven thirty" he yelled and she looked confused.

Wtf!

She checked the time on her phone it was almost seven thirty she quickly stood up washing her face and brushed her teeth quickly.

Shit! She was late again.

She quickly picked out a baggy top and a short with a flat black shoe. She looked like crap and she knew it.

She didn't have time to pack her braids she left it scattering on her face, she didn't even rub any lotion on her body she just grabbed her bag and headed out.

How could this have happened??? She was sure she set her alarm to 6am why was she waking up at 7:15 ??

She didn't have answers to this questions.

She hurriedly ran to her lecture room to meet her lecturer staring at her with her glasses on the bridge of her nose.

She was doomed!

" Well here comes the lady of the day" she said sarcastically.

Do you have to make a joke about it?? Kanyin thought.

" You are staying at the back " she pointed to the seat at the back.

She wouldn't be able to see at the back, and the back was for unserious people she didn't want to fail.

She dejectedly walked to the back hanging her head low while people stared at her.

She brought out her book only to find out she didn't bring her book.

Fuck! Could the day get any worse.

She would have to borrow notes from the department president.

Throughout the lecture she didn't hear a thing and didn't grab a thing she tried to swap seats but people just wouldn't let her. She just had to stay behind till the class was over.

After classes she was asked to wait behind

" You keep coming late every day for lectures why?" Mrs Adeleye adjusted her glasses looking at her

" I tried to wake up early today but....."

" You are not trying hard at all try harder" she said like she knew her.

Kanyin sneered trying to contain herself from saying something bad to her.

" Professor ikeoluwa told me you came lste yesterday and today you are late again"

" I am sorry ma" was all she could say.

" Well I am reporting you because your lateness is becoming too much "

" Please ma"

She didn't want her professor telling her grandpa or her parents that would make them think otherwise.

" Well you keep coming late what am I supposed to do?"

" Please ma I promise to change ma"

" Okay I will try "

Bitch! She said in her mind walking out of the class.

" I am guessing you saw my surprise right?" Jummy smirked at her but she was confused.

" Ogini?" She frowned .

" I was the one who tampered with your alarm" she laughed then it dawned on her she launched at her but she was quick to run.

*****

Hiii chapter two here, please tell me what you think. Comment and vote love you.