update!

Hey there my lovely readers! 🙂😌
I'm sorry for being such a horrible author and being in the category of lowest author.......lately everything around me has changed let's say in short somewhere I didn't expected to end up even...I did , the advice's and motivations my happy and cheerfully side would give to everyone is now needed for me ..I feel like someone should have been their for me .....so lately because of family pressure burden suddenly and being cut off from hour old and freinds groups was last thing I would have imagined.....I had great family cheerfully environment and freinds to cherish and our bond as u saw many fan fictions even I wrote with them....has now ended ....I have been sent away from my home...not even at hostel or apartment where I could make bonds or freely roam...no just a room with 4 packed walls and roof..staying at my mothers best freinds house...which includes small family but richness luxury that according to my mom means a great thing for my good to stay at fancy society (Mumbai) and raise standards be freinds with rich ones and all....no..going to school to be packed in my room....after I camed I realised all the freinds of mine whether online or offline....they all always thought about themselves never ever for me...when I was cheerfull one I thought they are doing for their own good and I have to support understand...but when I started catching the lies of theirs I knew....they fooled me they used me and now when I'm away they never even dare to talk firstly... Why would they I have been sent away now they can't take use or advantage of me.....I always was the person to long for a bonding....I needed affection I became protective....but people always show I'm the victim......I didn't had access to phone my mom didn't.... But laptop I did and thanks to....My mother's best freinds son...who provided me phone secretly........

I just think I was born so that everyone can use me.....theirs no good everyone changed...being shifted to an international school where my bullying started but eventually....it stopped because of the order of........someone i thank to but secretly  they do... Mentally I'm absent ,physically I'm being controlled...

I wanted to share and let out all the sufferings of mine...please never judge someone fastly...others may think its just little and no need to know....

But you never know what the person may be going through......I'm going through very hard phase.....

As I'm bored too here...in my overthibking I'm thinking to start a ff and which will be related to my sufferings.....the way right now I feel someone would have been their to console me ...the way I will upring the ff....I will try pls .....try to read and drop views so I know how many of desi (Indian) and videshi (foreign readers ) read my ff so I know whether to post in English or on Hindi...........the ff will be so unique that no one else I challenge you not even in novels that match of profession and hobby has been made....
....thank you

___________________________________

Please...last I could beg you is to rate reviews dont read my shits if u are minding own buissnes person...but rate reviews thank you.....🙂💜