don't want to leave you

Don't want to leave you

Jonghyun p.o.v, I woke up and I was sleeping on the group and my upper body was on (y/n) bed ,jez  why am I sleeping here oh right! Because of yesterday hopefully today won't be worse, I pull my phone and see text massage from Jessica ,what this creepy want? , I open the text ,Jessica: oppa! I'm sorry for yesterday is your hand okay? If you want me call me I will take good care of you oh yeah! Sorry for (y/n) I hope he get over it tell him! Love you oppa! Bey kiss , god this person never going to give up but she is nice in the end but… yeah whatever I should go and eat breakfast I didn't eat anything from last night I'm hungry what did key cooked, I get downstairs , key:yah! Why are you late always? where is (y/n)? jonghyun: he is sleep what did you cook? Key: you! I cook for (y/n) and the others but you will cook for your self jonghyun: why? Key:case of yesterday jonghyun:I'll eat ,I get chap stick and get little of kimchi and eat it , key:YAAAH! Minho:really! early in the morning fight shut up both of you,  minho get downstairs and start eating, key: I will go and wake up (y/n) and YOU KIM JONGYHUN DON'T EAT OR I'LL KILL YOU!  Jonghyun: fine, god always grounded ,key p.o.v , I get up stairs and open (y/n)'s door ,key: (y/n)~~~ (y/n):hmmm , he didn't wake up, key: (y/n)~~~ get up it's 10 are you going to sleep all morning come on wake up (y/n):shoro~~ (means don't want to)  key: ohh come on (y/n) wake up , I start shaking his shoulder , (y/n):hyung…stop key:shoro~~, I start staring at his beautiful face while he is trying to act he is sleep , (y/n):hyung  key:hmm? (y/n):stop staring at me key:no I will stop until you wake up , he turned around giving me his back ,ohh so cute~ ,key:come on wake up or I'll do the tickling battle (y/n):shoro~ key:alright you want it, I start tickling him , (y/n):hahaha, he start laughing , (y/n):HYUNG STOP! Key:no wake up first ,I start tickle his waist and he start do juggle around , (y/n):ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT! ,he wake up with big  smile on his face ,key: huh? How is our (y/n) night? (y/n):g-good y-you hyung? , he was blushing and nerves, key: good ,I brush his hair behind his ear ,key:is our (y/n)hungry? (y/n):l-little key:why? You didn't eat last night (y/n):I don't know key:come on you have to eat breakfast so we get our (y/n)handsome (y/n): (laugh) you right hyung ,we get downstairs taemin was there and onew and minho and jonghyun eating his breakfast and yes it was only breed lazy him, we start eating all of us , after breakfast , (y/n) p.o.v , I get upstairs to get shower I think I'm grouse after yesterday ,open my bag to get some clothe ,jonghyun get in, I close my bag fast, jonghyun:hey (y/n): h-hey hyung *blush* jonghyun:so…(y/n) do you want to do something? (y/n)huh? , do something what is he saying ?, (y/n):what y-you mean? Jonghyun: you know because key and minho and taemin and onew will go to trip today and we won't (y/n):w-why I will go and talk to key, I walk to key room , jonghyun p.o.v , she is still scared of me she don't want to spend time with me she want to spend time with key or onew why not me I'm here next to her I should tell her I wouldn't hurt her  or tell the true her true to them , (y/n) p.o.v, I nock key room, key: you can get in its open , I get in, (y/n):hyung  key:yes (y/n) want anything? (y/n):key are you leaving? Key:yes why? (y/n):are you going to trip? Key:yes (y/n):c-can I come? Key:yeah (y/n)… I can't it's work but don't worry I will bring gift ,key will leave me here with jonghyun this is the worse idea ever, (y/n):I w-want to go please? Key:I can't (y/n) sorry but you will be save here with jonghyun and the house will be all for you so have fun here , I'm still sad I will be with jonghyun I'm scared of him,key:hey, key pull my chin up and let me face him , key:if you want anything just tell him he won't say no and if problem came just call right away okay? (y/n):it's work right? Key:yes going for 2 days to japan for some show and sighing then we will come back okay? (y/n):okay hyung key:you like shirts right? (y/n):anything hyung key:okay I'll bring a lot of them (y/n): hyung don't key:yes I'll ,after while I came back to my room and hear some dog sound down stairs ,jonghyun:conderwa~~ conderwa~~ ,we have dog in the house? , I get downstairs and found jonghyun and onew playing with little puppy ,jonghyun:conderwa here! , jonghyun pat on his  lap ,onew:come here (y/n) see conderwa ,I set next to onew , onew:this is conderwa 4 month old jonghyun love him so much jonghyun:I'm any problem?, both me and onew laugh ,onew: let him pat him jonghyun jonghyun:allright but be careful okay? (y/n):okay ,he is so cute , I pat his head , (y/n):conderwa hello *kiss hid head* jonghyun:yaah he is mine ,jonghyun hug conderwa ,onew:what? And taemin and me and (y/n)? jonghyun:just little onew:yaah! Jonghyun:allright allright he's yours too here (y/n) hold him ,jonghyun put conderwa on my lap, (y/n):aww cute~~ onew:he is ,jonghyun p.o.v , I don't love codrewa as much as I love you what? What am I saying again she is just only patting on him doesn't mean that I love her god I should see doctor, but really what the wrong with me when I'm  around her, this little girl and I think I'm the wolf, going to get you sooner or late.