Make him love her

Make him love her

Your (y/n) p.o.v , I woke up and see text from Ashley ,Ashley:hey how r u missed u can u Skype me after u see the text plzz? ,I send her back ,(y/n): I will and I miss more , I get to my laptop bag and open it and pull my laptop , I turned and I didn't see jonghyun maybe he have work , I open Skype and see Ashley we start chatting like forever , jonghyun p.o.v , where the heck is this little (y/n) we going to be late for star king show and she is sleeping , I walk up stairs and open the door and see her and with smiles and laugh with her laptop , jonghyun:(y/n).. ,she look at me, (y/n):ohh! Hyung you scared me jonghyun :we have work come on get ready you don't have time for break fast just.. Get ready the car is coming (y/n):ohh sorry hyung right away , she tap little and close the laptop and get some clothe from her bag and to the bathroom , in the car, jonghyun:you shouldn't be late again and you know you have work (y/n):I'm very sorry hyung jonghyun:and yeah... If you see Jessica don't even talk to her she devil (y/n):but hyun... Jonghyun: did you hear what I said (y/n) ? (y/n):yes hyung jonghyun:if you're hungry just drink from the drinking machine okay? (y/n):I'm not hungry hyung jonghyun: I know you are here some money, I pull my wallet and get some counts , (y/n):hyung I have money jonghyun: really! Okay , she put her hand in her jeans pocket and she lock and she smile at me and to make sure she have money she look at her jacket pocket ,(y/n):amm...hyung it's okay I can skip the break fast jonghyun: like you want too, we got into the studios and we seen some break fast in the make up room (y/n) eat from it, audios: get ready in 10 mins ?! , (y/n):I'm super existed and ... Jonghyun: nervous ? (y/n):yeah... Jonghyun:don't worry they won't gauge you (y/n):yeah I know , your p.o.v , the show start , Kang Ho-dong:HELLO !!!! And wellcome to star king today we have a lot of singers and stars and a lot of grandfathers and mothers LOL and we have SNSD and 2am and super junior and SHINee jonghyun and new member (y/n) !? , you stand and bow , Kang Ho-dong:come here , I look at jonghyun and he node I walk to Kang Ho-dong in the middle of the stage and hug me tight and he put his arm around my shoulder , Kang Ho-dong: so cute right? What is your name agian ? (Y/n) :I'm shinee new member my name (y/n) my age is {what you want} Kang Ho-dong: so cute to your age (y/n): thanks? , evry one laugh , Kang Ho-dong:allright enough you can come back to your place honey , I bowed , Kang Ho-dong:wait let me get me to your place (y/n):HUH? , he left bride style and set me next jonghyun , Kang Ho-dong: okay now you don't have to walk , I blush really hard , yuri:you didn't have embarrass him you know oppa Kang Ho-dong:why you want to try it? Yuri:NO! , in the middle of the show , jonghyun: you okay? you want water? (Y/n): yeah jonghyun:here I'm sorry about Kang Ho-dong he's like that like to do funny thing (y/n): no it's okay hyung I have fun jonghyun:okay , I drink the water , we end the show and get to the make up room, yuri: hyung are you okay after Kang Ho-dong? he is huge I'm sorry (y/n): no it's okay ennie yuri: me ennie ?!(the means of it: sister in low like that) (y/n):sorry yuri I shouldn't called you that yuri:no it's okay... Hey (y/n): yeah yuri:can we walk little (y/n):okay jonghyun! Jonghyun:what? (Y/n):I going to walk with yuri okay jonghyun: just little okay the car is coming (y/n): allright, we walk little , yuri:you know about Jessica and Jnghyun right? (y/n):yes! Yuri:maybe they shouldn't be together don't you think so? (y/n):I don't know but jonghyun fight with her he said he don't like her yuri:but Jessica is just ..fall in love with him, she stop affront of me, (y/n):but I'm not jonghyun ennie yuri:you should tell him she cried a lot because of him (y/n):I tried yuri but nothing work yuri:then I should tell her he don't love her (y/n):yuri I'm sorry and tell Jessica she was kind and honest and.. Yuri:no she isn't (y/n) you don't know her (y/n):what you mean? Yuri:she want him so she be more popular (y/n):haa? Yuri:yeah... Anyway you tried and that Jessica is going to live with it (y/n):tell her I'm sorry but jonghyun ...he... So...not.. Yuri:don't worry about anyway bey oppa , she walk away, (y/n):bey! , I walk back to make up room and get to the car , I hear my phone buzz I open it, key umma:(y/n) I'm coming home but not sure what time anyway sleep well make sure you eat dinner and let jonghyun cleans the dishes love u xoxo , I missed key but about Jessica what if she get jonghyun he don't deserve to be more popular she need jonghyun to be her lover not for money bank , I will talk to her soon or later, jonghyun p.o.v , I wonder what yuri want to talk about and the weird thing is with (y/n) she don't her I mean him I think it's about Jessica this girl I'm going to talk to her in right way.