7

I was having such a great sleep until I woke up from having a stupid ass dream of him. Ugh that fucking bird imma kill. He keeps popping in my head and I cant get him out. I dont want to keep thinking of his body, hair, lips. See! I keep thinking of him and it is getting on my nerves. I cant figure out why I keep thinking of him and I just want it to stop. Just get out my head!

Anyways, I get out my soft and comfy bed and I go to the kitchen. I grab some cereal and mild and I grabbed a bowl and started eating. I ate a full bowl and then I brushed my teeth. Did he like the kiss? Why do I care its not like I liked it......yeah. I brushed my hair and I rinsed my face. I checked outside if my clothe were dry and  of course they arent. I grabbed my bra, hoodie, and some leggings and put them on. This will work. I dont think I have anything to do today so I guess I can just go to the roof. 

I walk outside my house and I see 2 old men come out of no where and try to jump me. Me! They must be knew to the old raggy town, because if they arent they must know who I am. They try and swing punches but I easily dodge them and I punch them in the side. They are around a foot or 2 taller then me but I will still beat their ass. One of them tried to punch my face but I dodged and hit him in the chest. The other comes around and punches me in the side and I wince at the pain but I just swung and kicked him in the side. 

He falls on the ground and the other kicks me in my knee and I buckle but I just punched him in the balls and he falls on the ground. I wince as I stand up and I go into my house grab my bandana and I try and run to the roof. I wobble and almost fall as I run but I dont stop. I wince and groan in pain. Damn those men hit hard. Who are they? What did I do to them.

I make it to the roof and as soon as I get there I lay on the ground on my back. I wait for Hawks for 10 minutes and I just look at the sky and the bright ass sun in my eyes. Im gonna become blind if I keep doing this. Ah fuck. I hear Hawks come on the roof and he goes to me and asks, "Little bird whats wrong?"

"These two older men jumped me before I came here." I see his has get stern and hard.

"Who were they?"

"I dont know I never meet them before. Maybe they thought I had money and tried to take it. Or maybe they wanted to kidnap me and then rap me with theyre wrinkly skin." I say in a kind of joking tone to lighten him up.

"This aint funny. Are you hurt?"

"They landed to punch me in the side and kick me in the knee but I think I hurt them more." 

He knees down and puts his hand on my knee and looks up at me. "Can I see?"

I blush slightly and nod. What the fuck!? What am I saying?! My heart an mouth is not listening to my brain! 

He lift my leggings up and he sees a bruise start to form on top of my knee. His face is still serious and hard as ever. "And your side?"

I nod and he brings his hand to the hem of my shirt and lifts it up slowly. There are some small scars all on my torso. He discards them and is focused on my now bruised side. He puts his head down and kisses it, I hiss at the pressure. "I am sorry."

"Dont be." I say to him as I put my hand on his hair and his face is so close to my body still. What is my hands doing?!

"Tell me what they looked like and I can find where they live and give them a talk."

I feel his hot breath on my skin. "No dont do that its fine."

"I am not gonna argue with you baby, so fine."

I chuckle and then wince as the pain shoots to my side.

"How about I take you to Recovery Girl."

"No its really fi-"